Elite University: A Reader's Diary

This is made for the readers of Fanfiction Elite University starring Park Chaeyoung, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook. This book will comprise contents submitted by readers. 

WHAT CONTENTS ARE EXPECTED IN THIS BOOK? 

Confessions

            You can make this your diary, literally. If you find a scene in any of the chapters in Elite U which is similar to your experience or you just want to share a life encounter, you may freely do so! This is also great for those who wanted pieces of advice from a stranger or a friend. 

Rants 

         Of course, you can rant about everything related to Elite U here. Hate Chaeyoung for being so confusing? Rant it! Hate Jungkook for being a coward? Rant it! Hate the fact that Army and Blinks are killing each other again on the bird app? Rant it! 

 Memes

      Any work that showcases your humor and the elements of Elite U is also very welcome in this book. You may submit it in a dialogue format or picture format. 

Drawings and Picture Edits

     Are you on Team Rosekook? Jirose? Taerose? or are you loving the side ships? Bamlisa? Yoonnie? Jinsoo? You may submit a drawing or a picture edit to express it! 

Imagines

     If you imagine one scenario of Elite University how would it go? Create your own scene under the Elite University world and submit it here!