|| Chapter Eighteen ||

"Woah! Kaminari! You got loads!" Kirishima awed as he looked at the blonde's papers that showed 272 offers

"Woah! Kaminari! You got loads!" Kirishima awed as he looked at the blonde's papers that showed 272 offers. "How did you get that many! You didn't even get past your first battle in the last round!"

"Hey! Don't say it like that! It makes it sound bad!" Kaminari whined. "Probably 'cause everyone thinks my quirk is cool." He jeered with a stupid scrunched-up face.

"Still! I did better than you and got less!"

"Both of you got more than me, so stop complaining." (Y/N) laughed. Kirishima had managed to get 68 offers whilst (Y/N) barely snagged 11.

The two boys blushed in embarrassment, realising she was right. "At least you got some offers!" Kaminari tried to save them, but his obvious pity made things worse.

Thankfully, (Y/N) agreed with the blonde, she was simply glad to at least have gotten some offers while the majority of the class received none.

"Dude! How does that help?!" Kirishima snapped to which Kaminari looked at him with alarmed wide eyes.

"I don't know!" The blonde panicked.

"Guys! It's fine, I'm glad to have someone actually pick me so don't worry." She gulped, looking down at her paper and seeing the words; 'Endeavour's Hero Agency'. It made very little sense to her. Why would the number two hero pick her to intern at his agency? Especially considering the other ten that did offer her an internship were very mediocre agencies that she had hardly ever heard of.

It didn't take too long for the two to realise the offer due to their incessant snooping. "You got an offer from Endeavour?!" Kaminari shrieked, ripping the paper out of (Y/N)'s hands and staring at it with wide eyes. "That's insane!"

"Really?!" Kirishima joined in, snatching the paper off of Kaminari and leaning in close to inspect the words that did in fact say; 'Endeavour's Hero Agency.'

Fortunately for (Y/N)'s incapability of handling attention, no one in the class was paying attention to the three students in the back making a fuss over (Y/N)'s offers. At least no one made any deal about hearing it. Everyone kept to their own business and conversation.

"Are you gonna take it?" Kaminari gushed.

"Probably." (Y/N) shrugged, her eyes staring at her desk. There was an odd feeling at the pit of her stomach that she couldn't quite pinpoint.

"You definitely should! How could you miss an opportunity with the number two pro-hero?! C'mon, (Y/N), this could really help you!" Kirishima encouraged, his eyes wide and doe-like.

"Um-" Kaminari said loudly, capturing both (Y/N)'s and Kirishima's attention. "You call her (Y/N)?" Kaminari stated, baffled.

Kirishima instantly burned a bright pink hue, averting his gaze to the floor while (Y/N) merely awkwardly smiled. "I asked him to." (Y/N) chuckled.