1

The much awaited day is finally here... I received my psychology degree today and I am as relieved, happy, motivated, bright and what not than ever before. Now that I have already graduated from the most renowed university in my country and just have to wait for say a mere one day or two to get a high as sky paid job and I guess, now I am at last gonna make my much awaited and hyped trip to Korea!
No constant drumming of my mom's voice, 'Hey Mira , what do you think you have done to deserve a trip to korea?', and being the typical anti K-pop human being she is, she couldn't help but completely deny the fact of me visiting Korea for attending a useless (mind it, in her eyes) concert. But now that I've achieved something to be proud of and can be called an independent, I will'nt give two f*cks to what excuse she comes up with to prevent me from visiting South Korea.

Congratulating some friends here and some there I made my way to the cafeteria and heaved a sigh of relief......
Finally the day has come when I can stare at the ticket of bts concert with the intention of actuallly buying it! And not just staring and drooling over just the 'imagination' of buying it!

*Click*

And we are all set to attend the concert in Seoul on 2nd July.. I check my phone and calculate the days left...'so 25th June....1,2,3,4,5,6 annnnnnnnddddd...... ★Taddda★...Mira shouting and crazily swinging between the huge as ocean army in BTS CONCERT!