Chapter 2: What the Bloody Hell?

* I do not own much of anything in this story. J.K. Rowling did. There is explicit language and some inferences to all types of abuse and molestation.

*Snape's POV

"I wonder what's with Potter," I thought to myself as I walked through Hogwart's hallways to the hospital wing. I was almost there when I heard a thump on one of the windows. I went over and opened it. It was a snowy white owl. I performed a simple spell and asked the owl, "What is your hurry, mistress?"

"My name is Hedwing. Please sir, I fear for my young master. His muggle uncle did not sound to pleased with him. His uncle is a very violent man. Sir please, save him before it is too late."

I just stared at the owl for a moment. Then I replied, " By all means, take me to your master, then." I performed another spell to allow me to floo to Hedwing's young master's location. It must be a student for the owl to come here. I ran to the nearest floo location, which happened to be in the Hospital wing. I pushed through the doors, startling Poppy, ran to the fireplace, threw a handful of floo dust in, and, after Hedwing attached herself to my shoulder, we were off, spinning quickly. We ended up in a living room with dust and cat pictures everywhere. A lady came hobbling in, a cast on her leg, with a baseball bat. It took me a moment, but I recognized her as the squib Ms. Figg. As soon as she saw me she dropped the bat and put her right hand over her heart.

"Severus Snape! Do you know how scared I was? You could have been an evil Death Eater for all I knew. What's your rush?"

She said this all very quickly as I was being lead out of the house by Hedwing. She led me to the house across the street. She flew up to a bedroom window and peered in. I noticed a car still in the driveway. I went to the door and whispered, "alamora." The door unlocked and I pushed it open, my wand down but still ready to use. I walked in to what seemed to be a foyer and stopped. I listened and heard noise coming from upstairs. I slowly ascended, watching for anything. When I got to the top, I noticed the noise seemed to be coming from behind a door that had many locks and a cat flap on it. It sounded like grunting, but it was slowly quieting. I silently walked to the door and turned the knob. I was not prepared for what I saw.

There was an enormous man putting on a pair of black Hanes boxers. It was a very small bedroom, but what I could see behind the man, there was a bed and it looked like something red was spilt. No, that was blood coming from a badly bleeding, face down, naked pale boy. It took everything in me not to kill him right then and there. I quietly walked out of the room and into the shadows of the hallway. He quickly left and locked the front door after him I ran in, took a quick picture, then apaparated with him straight to the Prince Estate. I quickly called out, "Taffy, Lolly, and Sweety." The three house elves popped up quickly. "Go get Poppy. Telly her it's an emergency. Bring me the snowy white owl from Privet Drive. Finally, Sweety, get my potions and prepare a bed quickly for this young man." They all disappararated with a loud crack. I carried the unconscious boy upstairs to the guest bedroom. When

I laid him down, I finally got a good look at the boy. Harry Potter. What the bloody hell?