I Found You

*Jack's POV*

"Hey where are you taking me?!" I shouted as the wind flew me to a place far away from recognition.

"Put me- Oof!" Before I could finish, a strong gust of wind plunged me straight to the ground. Luckily no scratch was made to my body.

"You know if you had a face it'll be the first thing I look forward to have a smack on" I muttered with an anger-ish tone. All this while I thought the wind could only come if it's summoned by me but now it appears to have a mind of it's own.

"What is this place?" I asked in disbelief as I loosen myself from the thought of the wind and started to look around. The birds were chirping non-stop and the surroundings were a bit strange. I can fell some sort of positive vibe swirling around me.

"This is not a regular forest.... My guardian tingles are sensing something peculiar or rather magical about this place...." I was walking around admiring everything in sight just before I heard a noise. Something like someone was stepping on a pile of dead leaves.

*Elsa's POV*

"Thank you for your help Elsa the Fifth Spirit" Said a Northuldran as she stood there placing logs on some sort of slide made from ice

"Elsa is fine" I chuckled nervously and smiled while stating that I'm better off with my original name which is Elsa. But seriously, calling me 'Elsa the Fifth Spirit gave me that little cringeness.

"I think it's best if we keep with the formalities" she replied while putting another log onto the slide.

"Ok then" I agreed while not trying to prolong this conversation because I saw she was a bit busy so I excused myself.

"Excuse me, I have to go take care of something" I said and she simply replied with a smile followed by a nod.

"It's been 4 months and I still can't get use to this place...." I muttered before I saw Bruni jumping around looking a bit weird.

"What is it Bruni? Is there something you want to show me?" I asked him and he smiled. He started to show me signs that I should follow him. After a few minutes of trailing a little lizard through the woods, I came across a human figure....and it seems to be flying as in floating in mid air. And with my sneakiness activated, I approached it slowly before I accidentally....clumsily stepped on a pile of crunchy leaves.

When I tilt my head frontwards the person was already standing right in front of me. It was a boy, a boy whom I've never seen before. There was something in his gaze that was slightly uncommon. His eyes seems to be confused in a way I can't explain. So I decided to put an end to the silence between us.

"Who are you?" I asked him who was holding a stick like staff.

"A-Are you talking to me?" His answer was definitely not what I was expecting. How can he ask that since he's the only one there?

"You didn't answer my question" I tried to push him not to sound desperate but just enough to get what I want.

"Oh right, how rude of me" He chuckled lightly and took one step closer and bowed.

"The Guardian of Fun at your service, I do however go by many names but the most widely renowned one would be Jack...Jack Frost" He answered before offering his hand for a handshake. I don't know why but I feel like I can trust this guy. Not because of his adorable smile but because my guts are telling me to do so.

"Uhmm Queen Elsa of I-I mean Elsa of Arendelle" How on earth did I get that wrong? What is going on with me? Why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden? Is it because I'm holding his hand?... His hand... It's cold just like mine but warm at the same time