in a cell??

this all was seen by a two pair of eyes "do you really know them??" "yes i know they are the one, i can't believe they came here to save me!!!" "well i don't know about saving you but i hope they could atleast save them self." "ohh shut up mister grumpy pants!!" "ok ok but time to go go go~~~"

                                                                                 continued...

they both were being carried by those men on their shoulders like a sac of potatoes

they both were being carried by those men on their shoulders like a sac of potatoes. well at least they carried them in place of dragging.

"oh-ohh whe-ere are we-e??" jared asked stuttering with fear as they were locked in dark room with no windows but two peek holes. he asked to basically no one but he knew that kevin is there with him coz of kevin's perfume scent that was so strong so he confirmed that he was near him.

but guess what, unlike jared kevin was in his deep slumber sleep, dancing in between fairies in his dream land.

"hey! get up kevin oyeee get up!!! how can u sleep so peace fully? they can slit our throats then u will get it. i swear i will haunt u after death also in heaven!!!! "

"ughh how the hell are u confirmed u will be in heaven?? we can go to hell also??" kevin asked

"huh?? ohh i know i booked myself a place in heaven." jared replied sassily while flipping his non-existing hair.

"ohh yeah i know!! how can i forget that hell is full and heaven is mostly empty." kevin replied with a mocking tune.

"u know what? go back to your sleep and lemme do the honour to slit your throat." jared said frustated

"and why will i do that? "

"coz you are dumb?? right"

"what????"

"SHUT UP! why do you both bicker soo muchhh owwiiii my ears are bleeding!!! mommaaa!!" third person that they believe was a guard shouted from out side the cell.

"aww did our bickering made your ear bleed bubs?? " kevin asked with too much sweetness and sarcasm dripping in his voice gaining a confused face from jared.

"what? are you gonna be his mommy and cradle him in your lap?? you know what that's amazing idea! you both can play the skit of 'mommy's boy' and i will escape!!!" jared said annoyingly

"......"

"what got nothing to say??" jared again asked after getting a blank face as a resonse.

"i am done!! ever heard of sarcastic talk?????"

"oh..oh umm "

"hey you tw-" the guard again started but got cut off by both of them.

"STOP YOUR COMPLAING!!! WE ARE TRAPPED HERE NOT YOU"

"GO TO YOUR MOM THEN SENSITIVE FREAK!!"

both kevin and jared screamed at the same time.

"bring both of them to royal hall this instant." a voice boomed in the cell startling both of them, now they watched as the cell opened slowly with a screech and they got to see with whom they were bickering.

"ohhh my!!"

"he is a gi-giant??"

"guess what now your voice will come out but in form of

painful screams!" the giant whispered with a smirk watching as the colour left their faces.

heyy beauties~~ hope u all are doing fine~~ so why they are being taken to the royal hall???

love u alll~~

don't be a silent reader~~

love your self~take care~~                                                                                                                                                                              ~glimpse

smile more it suits on you but laugh a lot coz its needed for u