Chapter 7

"The Sword Of Damocles"

(Please play the video while reading this chapter)

_____________________

"Y/N-Chan"Baji and Kazutora finally shutters out your name.

You walk past both of them covering the blood of Shinichiro with your jacket. "Hurry up and help me to stop him bleeding!"Kazutora and Baji look at you as if you are insane.

"Y/N-Chan,he's no breathing"Baji said while crying.

"What should we do?I-I didn't mean to kill him"Kazutora shutters out. The sunglass that you wore already fall to the ground.

"Both of you stay calm. He isn't dead,there is still time to save him"Your sky blue orbs stare at your two friends. You put your index finger to your lip.

"Never tell other what you two will going to see now even to Mikey and others. Only I can save Shinichiro"Baji and Kazutora pause but slowly nod their head.

The next thing that they save is that white flames cover you all. But those flames aren't hot,it's rather comfortable.

The ceiling of the shop is made up with glasses,Baji and Kazutora stare at the sky and saw the gigantic sword hovers above you.

The white flames slowly heal Shinichiro head,you can hear him breathing again but he's still unconscious.

The clan tattoo mark of yours can be seen where Shinichiro heart is.

Baji and Kazutora heard about the seven kings and their powers before but one thing to describe what happening right now is a miracle.

You sigh in realif when you finally saw Shinichiro breathing again. A sudden pain shot to you. "Agh!"That makes Baji and Kazutora sit near you look at you with worried look in their eyes.

Their worries got worse when you cough out blood. "Dang it. I can revive someone back to life easily when I am still alive as a first king but as a second king right now and in a kid body is so hard"You laugh a little bit.

"Sorry,Baji, Kazutora. I'm a little bit tired and going to rest a little bit....I...leaving everything...to you"

The Sword of Damocles that hovers above you slowly disappears as if nothing happens.

Kazutora look at Baji with serious look,"Baji,take care of Y/N-Chan and Mikey's older brother. I'm going to turn myself in"

"Huh?"

"This is the only way that I can repay what I have done. If Y/N-Chan isn't the king and have power to heal then I might have killed someone. That's why....."The sound of sirens and ambulance that called by neighborhood can be heard.

"...I'm leaving Toman to you,Baji"