Chapter 21: Europe Aliens And Knights

It's been a few days since Mandy got her Ultimatrix as we see you and the others in Paris.

Mandy: I can't believe we're in France.

(Y/N): I can't believe your mom agreed to this.

Rayona: She is a very understanding woman.

Mandy: Not to mention old school, she always lives like it’s the 70s everyday.

(Y/N): I can relate, Kundo never used any tech on Revonnah.

Mandy: Kundo?

Rayona: The master of Revonnah Kai, our traditional fighting style.

Mandy: What's Revonnah Kai?

(Y/N): It's an alien fighting style though it takes a long time to master it.

Mandy: Oh come on how hard can it be?

Rayona: Young Revonnahganders are taught to break stone with just their bare hands.

Mandy: That would be bad for the manicure.

Caitlin: And break our hands.

(Y/N): Yeah, Sam, Clover and Alex mastered it within a week despite the broken nails and hands.

Mandy: I guess that explains all of those broken nails we saw, we actually felt sorry.

Flashback.

In school we see you, Sam, Alex, and Clover going to school with their hands all bandaged up as Mandy showed up.

Mandy: Well well if it's the loser- *sees the bandages covered hands* Woah, I thought your manicures were bad before, but now they look even worse.

Clover: Uh….yeah manicures that's what they were.

Sam: Definitely not anything else.

Alex: But I thought we were all practicing *gets her mouth covered by Sam*

Clover: Yeah, definitely manicures and nothing else.

(Y/N): Yeah good thing we had some spare bandages at home.

Caitlin: Hmmm, well whatever.

The three girls then leave as you and the sigh in relief.

Sam: Oh thank goodness they didn't find out.

Clover: Yeah that was close.

Flashback ended.

Dominique: So that's how they broke their hands?

Caitlin: And had those bandages?

You and Rayona: Yep.

Rayona: It is tough for someone who is not a Revonnahgander to master our fighting style.

(Y/N): Yeah I still remember all those times when I broke my hands punching those stone slabs, I have to drink all of my food through a straw for 20 months.

Mandy: Woah, ok now that's awful.

Rayona: Indeed it was.

(Y/N): Yeah, so what should we do while we're here?

Caitlin: I got an idea, how about we start at the Loove?

Rayona: Loove?

Mandy: You mean the famous museum of Paris?

Caitlin: That's the one.

Later, we see you and the others at the Loove looking at the art that it offers.

Rayona: *sees the mona lisa* Amazing.

(Y/N): *sees the mona lisa* Yeah not bad, *sees some forever Knights gasps in silence* Uh Rayona, look.