Chapter 5: You deserved it.

A/N: New updateeee~

Off topic but... Red Velvet URGH. Their comeback has me going like.. dead. Especially with their new member who's three years older than me, Yeri. Huehuehue. <3 Their comeback is fantastic along with their new album!

Han Bi's POV

I went back to the spot where I usually see Hanna.

"Han Bi-yah! WHERE WERE YOU? I've been looking for you everywhere. You didn't attend our last two classes same with Jin. Seriously, what happened to you?" Hanna started spilling out intense interrogations.

"Dude, I'm grand." I told her simply, waving my hands gently for her to chill out. "Don't tell me, you stayed there taking care of Jin?"

I slightly hit her in the shoulder at what she said. "I took care of him. It's a random act of kindness." Her mouth was wide open in a second.

"Han Bi-ah~! Hello!" I stopped walking and looked at the person calling me out. That person suddenly hugged me from behind. My eyes widened and my heart pounded loudly.

That left me breatheless for a while. He started waving at me like a kid. For some reason, I heard someone call him from behind. "Wait a minute, I'll be back." He said and walked away for a while.

"Are you dating? I mean, his eyes were all on you and didn't even notice my existence." She complained. I shook my head right away. "He's a friend, alright."

He then came back after like two minutes and immediately shifted his eyes at Hanna. "I'm back! Oh hello there! I'm Sanghyuk!" He waved at Hanna in front of me. She smildd and said hi.

I wanted to ask him something. "Wait a sec Hanna, I need to talk to him." I told her and grabbed his arm, bringing him to a place not so far from where we were. "This is weird to ask but--"

"I really like you!" He confessed while looking away a little.

"How? You barely know me." I asked.

"I know you. You're really smart, really pretty, cute, humorous and kind." His tone suddenly changed-- it went back to his normal voice, the one with no attempts of aegyo.

"That's weird, how can you say that?" I scratched the top of my head.

He eye-smiled at me. "Ahh, we actually went to the same school in primary. I would just hide there in the corner and watch you as you talk to your friends. I liked you nefore and I thought it changed when you left, but now it's back." He admitted.

My eyebrows furrowed as I remembered something.

"The first time we met again was pretty much something I want to remember forever. I was just walking in the streets and then saw you-- not really recognizing who you are but I just had the urge to save you from those bastards. Then, knowing that it was you... I got surprised plus nervous. I began pretending as if we were real friends from before." He explained.

He then continued saying stories from back back then. And I'm coping up with everything since we really went to the same old school together. Isn't it always nice coming across an old friend again?

"Ah, Han Bi.. I to ask you to ask a small thing. A really really small thing." He seriously asked with a half smile on. "Pardon?" I furrowed my eyes.

"Is there going to be a chance that you'll like me back?"

I was speechless.

"Is it bad being honest?" I bit my lip lightly as I asked, resting my palms on the the sides of my place on the bench. "Yes and no."

"Well, I'm going to be honest anyway. I think I might like you some day because of many things nice about you." I smiled as I faced him.