Chapter 29: Sorry

A/N: this is rushed ok i didn't edit well i'm so sorry :/
chapter 30 is later (;

Han Bi's POV

I wiped my stupid tears but they kept on streaming down my eye sockets. My heart couldn't stop racing. I'm here, standing in front of my uncle's office and I just can't take it. Why am I treated like this? My heart, is wounded all over. The scars left from yesterday still hurt. I want to disappear in front everybody and never come back. That's why I came here, in front of the principal's office.

I lied to everyone.

True, there are people I've known to be trustworthy like Hanna, Sanghyuk, Soojin, Ye-Eun... but I'm the one here just playing with their trust.

Though Hanna and Sanghyuk are into this scheme, I felt like I dragged them into this in such and awful way. Who would like that?

I'm fake.

I came here pretending to be someone I'm not, looking like I'm begging for everyone's attention the wrong way. Like, 'Hey, I'm a commoner, please notice me and talk shit about me.'

Jin's right about this. Everyone cares about who you are and they use all the information they get from you to use against you and to judge you the way you are. Your reputation is everything you needed to protect the most. Crazy, isn't it? That's why everyone here despises Kwon Han Bi for being a fake lying bitch who begs for attention, right?

Although these things aren't really true, I'm leaving.

Why is my secret revealed and not Kim Seokjin? Why? It's because he pretended to be someone better? I pretended to be someone worse.. maybe that's why.

I remember all those people in the past that I forgave no matter how much they hurt me.

You know what's different from Seokjin to these people? I still wanted to stay with him and go on with the way we are. Unlike those people from the past that I learned to forgive and forget.

I took a deep breath and stood up, trudging my way towards the principal's office. My hands found its way to the doorknob and I began to doubt why am I here?

Why am I not going back? To Soojin, to Ye-eun, Sanghyuk, to all the people who trusted me and say I'm sorry? I know that I don't need to be forgiven, but I just want to tell them that I'm sorry.

When I thought about how badly I want to disappear to the dark and never show my face to everyone here again, I opened the door and gulped. I chose this path and I end this path.

I tried to wipe my tears again but they're too stubborn and just kept on falling down. It's my uncle, and he's surprised once he saw me.

"Oh, Han Bi? Why are you here? Why aren't you in your class? Why aren't you wearing your school uniform? Are you... crying?" He asked consecutively in concern. I lost it again seriously, lost it in front of him.

"I want to stop studying here." I blunted, trying to not make my emotions get the best of me for another time. "And I want to ask you a favor."

His eyes widened in confusion. "Why so suddenly? Did something go wrong? School is ending in two months." He reminded.

"E-Everybody knows.. Besides, I can't last longer here. I'll finish school at home and graduate in another school, far away. But please let me ask you this favor.." I asked in a soft voice, my pained snifles being loudly heard. The look in his eyes softened. I'm crying even harder.

The scene just yesterday kept on repeating in my head. It hurts, you know? I made lots of memories in school, mostly bad ones that I liked, just now I can't bear it any longer.