Teaser

I originally had bigger plans for this story but I don't have the time to do a third long ongoing story right now. This book will consist of 5 chapters in total. (And then this teaser.)

I'm going to write the full story in advance. I just wanted to make this little teaser to get a couple people hyped for the full thing.

Skeppy wiggled around in his airplane seat, making himself comfortable for the hours ahead of him. He was still lightly panting from the chaos of trying to board a plane.

Bad was next to him, panting a bit heavier. "Oh my gosh- I'm surprised we made it."

"It's your fault we're late." Skeppy put the blame on his boyfriend.

"Me?! You took forever to get ready this morning mister!"

Skeppy huffed "I had to do my routine Bad! Not everyone can roll out of bed and look flawless like you!"

Bad went to argue back, but paused and smiled. "Aww thanks Skeppy, you're flawless too."

-

"I don't want to think about hospitals, doctors, death, none of that." Bad stated. "If this is our last adventure together, I want it to be the best one yet."

-

Bad frowned as he lost hope of a ghost on the bridge. "Oh well...thank you for your help." He would of done more, but didn't want to bother the lady anymore. He took Skeppy's wallet out of his pocket and handed the lady a small payment.

Skeppy's mouth fell open in disbelief. Once the lady walked away, he turned to Bad. "EXCUSE ME?!"

Bad handed the wallet back. "What? This is what you get for being a little grumpy pants."

-

"What the fuck?!" Skeppy got scared, yet found the experience thrilling. "Wait...is this the first monster we've actually proven to be real?" He bounced up and down.

-

"I don't care if it hurts me, I'm worried about you." Bad knew he had a short life expectancy, but Skeppy didn't.

Skeppy pouted. "Do you think we caught it on camera?"

"Ooh yeah, maybe." Bad had forgotten about their camera they had under the water.

Full story coming soon!