❥Chapter 1

Appologies for spelling mistakes, I wrote this when I was kinda tired(´*`)

Ruv stuffed his hands in his pockets, growling and muttering things about Sarv. He hated it when they faught, and as dumb as it was, he knew Sarvente was the right one in the argument. He just didn't want to admit it.

As he stomped down the sidewalk he thought he heard something.. was that.. was someone playing an electric guitar..?..

He followed the sound, a little confused on what it was. As Ruv stopped around the corner, he noticed three people. Boyfriend and Girlfriend, the two that Sarvente lost her cool over, and an unfamiliar tall figure, a bomb for a head and spitting raps at Boyfriend. Boyfriend was taking it cool as he always did, but the bomb guy was about to blow his top.

Girlfriend was visibly scared of the tall guy, but Boyfriend was still fighting hard. And singing hard. The song faded out and Boyfriend nodded, looking up at Girlfriend. The bomb looked like he was about to screech as loud as possible.

"Maaaayyybee we should make like a tree and leave, Girlfriend," Boyfriend whispered. The reddish-brown haired girl nodded, and the two teenagers left quickly. The bomb raised his fist and struck the wall as hard as possible and yelled "DAMMIT" in his loud voice.

Ruv watched as the bomb backed up against the cracked wall and slid to the ground, his face was sad, and thick black tears fell from his eyes. He watched as his breathing was shaky and deep. Ruv felt something strong pulling him to the poor guy. Something that made him want to help. Ruv peeked around the alley and blinked.

"..What the fuck do you want." the figure hissed. Ruv had no idea what his plan was to help this guy. "I'm no therapist but.. I understand your pain. That Boyfriend guy is kinda shitty and annoying," Ruv said, stepping up and sitting next to him.

"don't have to tell me twice.." the guy sighed. Ruv looked at him. "So, you gotta name?" he asked. "..Why should I tell you..?" he sniffled, trying his best to stop crying. "..what if I told ya my name, would that make you feel more comfortable..?" Ruv asked. "..fine." he answered.

"I'm Ruvyzvat. But I go by Ruv."

"...Whitty. Whitty is the name."

"Nice to meetcha, Ruv...I guess.."

"Same to you, comrade."

Ruv somehow felt so much better with Whitty around.. He felt comforted, though it was the bomb that was crying. Maybe it was the overall vibe he got from him. He seemed like a gentle giant. How could anyone even think of hurting the guy like Boyfriend did? Ruv would have to get him back someday..

"Ey Ruv, why are ya being so nice to me..?" Whitty asked, finally breathing normally again.

"...I'm not usually nice to people, but..you seemed like you needed it." Ruv told him.

Whitty managed a smile. He looked like Ruv had been the first person to care for him. "Thanks man, we should hang out more when.. I'm not crying haha.." Whitty nudged him a little.

"You're right, how about.. Tomorrow, at the bar?" Ruv asked. "Let's say around like 8 P.M.?"

Whitty nodded. "Sure, sounds pretty rad." his face had a smile on it and his orange-colored eyes were a lot brighter now. He was happy again. Ruv wished he could also pull a smile, but it was kinda hard given he didn't have the muscles to do so. When he did, it looked forced and kinda scary.

Ruv jumped at a buzz in his phone pocket. He turned on his phone, and it was a notification from messenger.

[ 11:23 ]

Sarvente💕
RUV DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE IT IS?? YOU COULD GET JUMPED OUT THERE!

Sarvente💕
I know I was mad at you but please come back to the church, it would ruin my day if you got hurt out there.

He chuckled a little bit at how much she cared for him. "My friend's about to blow her veil off if I don't get home soon, you gonna be alright without me?" Ruv asked, standing up.

"I'll be fine, seeya tomorrow man." Whitty smiled again slightly and waved.

Ruv left the alleyway, looking down at the sidewalk. He thought about Whitty all the way. What made him feel so attatched to the guy? Something was.. Different about the bomb.

One thing was for sure, though, Ruv was glad he had talked to Whitty.

[ 761 Words ]