𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 3 - 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚

Trigger warning:

Angsty Fluff? Fluffy Angst?

Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity were all bestfriends. Karl and Sapnap are dating but hey both had a crush on Quackity. Little did they know or they would know soon, Quackity liked them back. Just one slip up from Quackity would bring them together.

No ones POV:

Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, and George were going mining for diamonds in Minecraft. They just build a city called El Rapids and they want some more supplies. It was a great distraction from all the presidency stuff that was going on, real life or not.

While they were mining, Quackity found 5 diamonds. The hard decision was who to share it with. "Uh guys.. I found 5 diamonds. Karl, Sapnap? You guys want some?" Quackity asked in a curious tone.

"Hey what about me? I knew you longer than them," George says angrily as Karl giggled and Sapnap laughed.

"How about this? We do a quiz on who likes me more. I'm sure there are some on the internet," Quackity says. He was going to say 'Well I just like them more' but that would seem suspicious. He clearly didn't want the 2 to find out. "So are you guys going to all be separate so you guys won't have to split or are you guys doing teams?" He asked knowing that the couple were going to team.

"Me and Sapnap can team I mean, I'd probably win anyways but 2 is better than 1 anyways," Karl says with a snarky tone.

"Alright, whoever get's most of the questions right get the diamonds. I put the link in the chat. Feel free to go into another call so George won't steal you answers," Quackity says and continues to mine.

"The ultimate Quackity Quiz?!? What the hell is this Quackity?!?" George asked while laughing.

"I don't know, it's the only decent looking one I could find," Quackity says while wheezing. You could miss him for Dream.

Time skip to after they finished the quiz

"WHATA-?!?!?!? HOW DID YOU WIN??!! I COULDV'E SWORN I HAD ALL OF THOSE RIGHT!!" George screams. If you can't tell, George lost.

"Which one did you get wrong?" Quackity asked while Karl and Sapnap laugh.

"The one about your zodiac sign. YOU'RE A CAPRICORN?!?!?"

"Uhm I guess I don't know about astrology," Quackity says, generally scared of George at that moment.

"Welp those diamonds are mine RIGHT Sapnap?" Karl asked and you can hear the bribing in his voice.

"Yea whatever," He says while rolling his eyes.

"Here Quackity," Karl says while handing him the diamonds.

"Why are you giving them to me, we just went through a whole test to see who gets them."

"Well you found them and you didn't participate so you can have them," Karl says genuinely.

"Oh thanks Karl," Quackity says while blushing. Little did he know, his stream noticed right away as well as George.

"Quackity are you blushing?!!?" George asks genuinely and as a joke.

"What are you talking about??" Quackity asks while nervously giggling.

"Ooh Quackity has a crush on Karl~" Sapanp says and if someone was to say one more thing, Quackity would break so he quickly ended stream and left the call.

No one would normally storm out and cry but Quackity did. Nothing goes his way. He was scared. He didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Meanwhile back in the discord server, George left. He felt too guilty. Karl and Sapnap were talking.

"Do you think he actually likes us?" Karl asks with a sad tone. 

"I mean if he does that would be a good thing, should we try calling him?" Sapnap asks while going into Karls streaming room. They lived together but streamed in different rooms.

"Yea he should, but let's not call him yet, he might need time to cool down."

"Alright, maybe we should wait like an hour? Get some dinner?" Sapnap asks while rubbing his neck.

"Oh! I have a great idea! Let's go to his place and bring him dinner! I have his locations on as an inside joke!" Karl yells excitedly. He already met Quackity but they haven't all met up yet.

"Okay. What do you think he'd want?"

"Uh.. Maybe some... Pancakes!"

" Alright, let's go!"

Time skip to when they get there in Quackitys POV

"And... There," I say before I hear a knock on the door. I'm playing sims 4 and I just got a bigger house! But I should really check the door.

"I'm coming, give me a sec!" I yell as I throw on my beanie. I took it off because I took a shower and washed my hair. After what happened, I needed to get that out of my head.

I approach the door and just before I can look through this mystery person knocks again. They remind me of Karl when I was in his house and he kept knocking on my door when he was ready to stream. 

Anyways I look through the peep hole and I see..... KARL AND SAPNAP?!?!?!? I quickly unlock the door and ask "What are you guys doing here?!?"

"Hi Quackity! We're here to eat dinner with you!" Karl says while smiling with a really big smile.

"Oh okay, come in. You can out that stuff on the dining table, make yourself at home. I'm going to go save my sims world real quick," I say as I show them the dining room.

When I come downstairs, I see that they separated the food, they bought tacos!

"Oh hey Quackity! I hope you don't mind that I got plates," Sapnap says while standing up to pull out my seat.... weird.

"You do know you don't need to treat me like 'royalty' in my own house, you guys are the guest," I say while sitting in the seat he pulled.

"Yea, well you seemed pretty stressed earlier so we wanted to check up on you," Karl answers and it's just the that I remember what happened.

"Oh, uhm I'm sorry about that-"

"We're not here for an apology. If anything, we're kinda glad," Sapnap says cutting me off.

"I don't get it, what do you mean by th-"

"What we're trying to say is that we like you too," Karl says cutting me off, again.

"So what does that mean for us?" I ask while blushing.

"Uh, well do you want to join our relationship?" Sapnap asks while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Well of course I want to! I'm literally in love with you both!"

"Well then it's settled," Karl says before giving me a full kiss on the lips.