C H A P T E R F I V E

EMERY PREDWEAR'S TIK TOK ACCOUNT

"Okay, Okay, Okay so I think yall were right. I'm pretty sure Good 4 u is about Mick Schumacher." Emery said.

"Before I explain why I just want to say Allie being a swifty is like the best thing ever. Okay here we go."

"I'm going to start from least likely to be a hint to most likely. So first, we all know this is Max who made a cameo," Emery pointed out Max's back on a photo from the music video.

"He's wearing a red shirt, and Mick is part of the Ferarri Driver's Acedamy. It's a strech but like... it could be something."

"Okay this next one I think is more obvious. She when she starts singing 'Crying on the floor of my bathroom', she's sitting on her bathroom floor, mascara running down her face."

Emery had another photo from the music video up, one of Allie as she had described her, wearing an old rugby Jersey.

"If you zoom in on the small patch on the Jersey she's wearing, you can read the year 1947."

Emery took a deap breathe and then shouted, "Mick's racing number is fourty freaking seven!"

A photo of Allie showed on the screen. It was one of her stood on a racing track, next to a fire (contained by saftey measures) "Now this one is the most obvious, and makes me think its definitely Mick. This track she's at. It's Hockenhiem. The German race track. Where's Mick Schumacher from?" Emery didn't answer the question, she knew there was no need ; the answer was obvious.

"Allie is being Taylor 2.0 right. now and I'm living for it."

PRIVATE MESSAGE BETWEEN CALLUM ILLOTT AND ALLIE LAWSON

*CalCal sent you a mesage*

micks freaking out rn

LMAO WHAT? 😃

yeah

he's literally pissing himself

drea's just gotten of the phone with him

pretty sure she threatened to burn him at the stake

CALLUM I-

WHAT? SHE'S A WITCH-

BOI-

okay but seriously though. think he's panicking because he hasn't spoken to you.

what do you mean?

he was saying he wants to talk to you about all of this. he's tried to not message you but it's killing him.

he did message me-

a few months ago after the song release

no... that can't be right

ik drea's messaged you but mick can't have

yeah she did.

wait- how do you know that?

he told me.

not like he needed too.