It Only Takes Two For A Date

《Y/N's PoV》

I made my way through the countless amounts of people as I went to the door leading backstage. She said to wait for someone, I don't exactly know who but she did say the supposed girl had pink hair.

I waited for a while before finally seeing that girl from the convenience store earlier. She had a lost and desperate expression as her hopes of finding someone slowly dwindled. I then approached her and asked...

Y/N: "You seem to be lost, miss? How may I help you?"

She then took a deep breath whilst continuously panting.

???: "May you be MatchaPuffSickle#8740?"

It took me a while but I finally remembered who she was.

Y/N: "Wait you're... Anemachi..."

Anemachi: "Yes... yes, I am..."

She calmed down a little, trying to get her composure back.

Anemachi: "I'll ask you again. Are you MatchaPuffSickle#8740?"

Y/N: "N-no... I mean Yes!"

Anemachi: "Someone asked me to pick you up from here... Geez can she be pushy sometimes."

Y/N: "Who is the "she" you're talking about exactly?"

Anemachi: "You'll find out once you meet her."

It must some friend of hers or something. I then followed her as she continued through security, flashing her badge and ID at the guards, allowing me to pass through.

Y/N: "You certainly have authority over them..."

Anemachi: "You can thank that she for that."

I slowly recollected the facts as I walked with her. So she's a she, is a very important person, and knows Anemachi. I thought about it more and more as I got emersed in thought, not realising that we've already arrived.

I then snapped back to reality as I saw the supposed girl I was looking for, putting her finger up against my cheek.

Suisei: "Boop!"

I then fell down startled, realizing how close and who she really was. My body nervously jerked itself back up as Suisei worriedly ask if I was all right.

《Suisei's PoV》

Suisei: "I'm so sorry about that! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!"

I slowly backed off as my mind started to panic. Why did I do that?! Dumb me... Well... He is cute... No Suisei! Get your head back in the game!

Y/N: "H-Hi! M-My n-n-name is L/N Y-Y/N! I'm s-such a huge f-fan a-and it's a-an h-honour to m-meet you!!!"

Why is he so cute?!?! Suisei!!! Get it together!!! You're better than this!!!

Suisei: "It's n-nice to m-meet you too!"

Why am I stuttering?!?! Why is my face so red?! You just met the guy so stop trying to look like a fangirl.

An awkward silence filled the air as Anemachi fled the room. It was just him and me, awkwardly trying to start a conversation. I sighed as a small laugh echoed from him.

Suisei: "What's so funny?"

Y/N: "Nothing! It's just in discord, we're pretty much the opposites, I'm usually the outgoing guy."

I then chuckled in response as I realized this too. Why is he so charming?

Y/N: "I guess I should've brought more of a formal or at least semi-formal outfit hehehe..."