Chapter 2: Returning home

His name was never Russell. That is his Pretend American name as there were never proven documents about him in the first place. His real name and real documents reside in North Korea. His name is Kim Jong-Un, son of Kim Jong-Il. The whole idea of being a wilderness explore troop was to discipline Russell as his fat ass kept eating too much kimbap. So his father banished him to America and now wants him to return because Un's siblings are too young and too nice to be the next dictator. When the funeral ends, a helicopter emerged and released a ladder and Russell, now known as Kim Jong-Un climbs up the ladder and gets in. In the helicopter he sees the town and can't believe that his mission is over. He couldn't believe that he actually misses the punishment his father gave him because he got to interact with people and especially Mr Fredricksen as they all taught him a valuable lesson about life. Now all of that is taken away as Carl died and so now he has to face the fact that he is going to be dictator after his father dies. Yes his father has gone very ill. I guess you can say he's Kim Jong-ill.

The helicopter goes into a private plane parking space and he enters the plane. Then it goes to North Korea without any issues and he finally goes back home in his luxurious mansion and the only one in Pyongyang, North Korea. Un's bodyguards opens the door for him and his weak and elderly father shows up.

Il: Un, why you take so rong! It take fifteen hour and you took nineteen hour!

Un: I stop by to eat!

Il: Alrays eating!

His father's scolding stops and Un is now angry, especially since he was yelled at for stopping by to eat at the airport. Un burps and Il can smell what he just ate. Hey, it's one fat guy to another.

Il: Hmm, I smerr egg rorr. IT IS VIETNAMESE EGG RORR!

Un gives another burp.

Un: And Noodles.

Il: AND CHINESE!? You dishonor your famiry!

Un: But I thought you like Chinese.

Il: Onry because they don't have enough women!

Russel angrily runs to his room and broods in his bed.

Un: I miss America. Especially Mr Fredricksen but definitely not Phillis and that agent who played as my American father.

Un bounces the Pixar ball around the room to think what he should do. Ah! He's got it, he will one day overthrow his father but it will take time. Oops spoiler alert. Un plays with his legos which were stolen from the citizens and makes a mini scale of what North Korea will look like under his rule. Now all we have to do is wait.