Summary

Cordelia Blackwell

Cordelia Blackwell.

         Her name was quite known among the supernatural, despite her young age. Only eighteen, Cordelia has dabbled in the dark arts and mastered black magic in ways others only dreamt to do.

A year ago, she found herself trapped in the small town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. Living on the outskirts with the head of her coven aka her aunt. To her, the town was worse than hell and it became even worse when she got involved with the Scooby gang of Mystic falls.

Usually she refused to help, she'd always steer clear of their messed up business. However, it was on that night that she helped them: the night of the masquerade.

And that was how she found herself kidnapped with Elena Gilbert, the human doppelganger. It was also on that night that met him: Elijah Mikaelson.

Things were just never the same from there.

He was intrigued by her and she was feeling things for him.

༻✦༺

Just a fair warning before you start reading,

- This will include curse words, because Cordelia is an all out kinda girl.

- There will be violence and plenty of blood, and I'm planning to go all descriptive with it.

- Smut. Sex scenes. Nudeness.
Are all things I'm planing to include and it might be pretty graphic.

And if you didn't guess that already, Cordelia won't be a damsel in distress in need to Elijah's constant help. I have nothing against that troop I quite like it actually, but this isn't how I'm building this. She's tough, strong, and resilient.

The romance won't happen right away, not it isn't love at first sight. Both Elijah and Cordelia are highly guarded with baggage too heavy to carry, so I'd like to ease them into each other 😉

Now that you've been warned, please read and enjoy 😁