❀Chapter Twenty-two❀

You think you know all there is about yourself. You become way too confident to the point of arrogance that nothing could ever change your ways. Then it's that one thing. It happens and your life is no longer the same.
                           ༻✦༺

              It was three in the morning, the light of the moon shone through the window of Cordelia's room. It glistened on her sweaty body as she lied on her face with her ass up in the air and Elijah ramming into her relentlessly.

"Oh God!" She screamed coming again as shudders travelled through her body, the waves of her orgasms coming one after the other.

The number of her orgasms has blurred after the fifth. Her body ached in strange places and she was immensely tired, but she enjoyed every single feeling of pain.

She didn't expect to feel the way she does at this point. She was close to the point of tears. Cordelia thought when she and Elijah finally do it, it would be soft and sweet. However, he had managed to take her by surprise.

Elijah followed her; his body stiffened and his thrusts became more frantic until he came with a loud groan. He took a moment to look at her heaving and sweaty beneath him. He pulled out of her and laid on his back, pulling her towards him.

He didn't know what came over him, but at some point during the night he turned animalistic and primitive. He half expected her to fear him, but she seemed to take everything he had to give. He didn't want to show her that part of himself, but her words and pleads shattered any self control he had.

It made him happy that she fell into his embrace, wrapping her arms around his body like he was some lifeline for her.

She was still dazed, and Elijah took the time to ponder on his feelings. He had many lovers through the years, he had plenty of great sex, but nothing was like what he shared with Cordelia.

He craved her. She called on the most tender part of himself, but at the same time the most animalistic and primitive. She somehow made a void, he didn't even know existed, within his very soul disappear.

His calm face contorted into a frown when his eyes caught the dark bruises forming on her body. He was about to pull the covers over them when he noticed a nasty one over her hip. It took the shape of his hand, an imprint of his fingers from when he gripped her guiding the movement of her hips over his. 

It bothered him that he had hurt her, but the memory of her above him screaming his name and begging for her release triggered a jolt down his body, made him hard and wanting to take her once more. 

Cordelia glanced at him, "what's wrong?" She followed his eyes, and saw the bruise.

"I hurt you" Before she could argue he continued. "This isn't the only one, there are more. I have been inconsiderate towards you and I'm..."

It had slipped his mind that she is merely human. He had forgotten that she was breakable and fragile. She might be a powerful witch, but she remained with a human body.

Cordelia weakly glared at him and with a threatening voice said, "If you finish that sentence with an apology I'll fucking set you in fire Elijah"

She sighed and relaxed into him again. Honestly, she was so tired for this conversation. He took her by surprise, but she had enjoyed it. All of it, pain and all.

"I wanted this Lijah. I loved every single second of it. Yes, I am bruised and my body aches in places I never knew existed" she said lightly with a soft chuckle. Her hand fell on his chest and her fingers traced soothing circles over it. "But I loved every single thing you did to my body"