Chapter 6

After eating, soon after some minutes when even Juliana arrived lesson started.their first lesson was always English which was Ashley's best subject. Miss Annabel said today we our topic for english will be how love appears.Ashley gaped.Kevin sat attentively and listen as for Patricia she just chewed her gum and I suddenly didn't knew what pushed and I asked, how does one fell in love hmmmm christopher signed as I gave him a warning look.now miss Annabel continued and was now coming to give an answer to my question. She said, Ashley my dear love can appear anywhere as she was about to  continue the bell rang gosh I hated it and wish english class will come soon as I ate Klara asked, I you Inlove? I was astonished  Juliana said, look the question you asked got as confused.l said look I can't answer this I need to use the restroom.finally school was over the rest of the hours went me not talking to my friends. Soon it was two thirty I went to pickup my sister Kiara but when I went she had dance class.and I knew what this means to her so I didn't want to ruin it so, I waited outside after some minutes I heard a car sound at the school gate I went to check it when I notice it was Kevin I immediately began to shiver but I didn't know why when I saw him coming I started to rush back to the school when he said, why do you always run when u see me!! I knew he was teasing me so I joined and said because you look scary.he said really as we all laughed that's when he said by the way what are you doing here I said I came to pick my sister up and you I questioning him he answered oh I am here to also pick my cousin.as I was about to talk my sister came ugg I said it in my head were no one heard. When we all went Victoria had already taken pictures of us and sent it to Patricia as she was picking up her brother.when we reached, I and my mother prepared spaghetti and after that I took my bath and the rest of the time left I layed on my bed and was on my phone when my phone rang it was Kevin I slept immediately because I don't know but me and him we were hmmmm at Kevins house he was in the shower thinking of what Ashley's present made him he Wondered and thought that did he love her?