Chapter 18

Ashley couldn't not wait for the results to come out already so at their house she couldn't wait for Monday to come she was washing the dishes as her mother notice that she left the pipe to flow and that's when she asked, what is the problem!? With a worried expression Ashley didn't want to worry her mother and said she was okay. Patricia had stop replying Samuel text messages.this hurted Samuel alot Daniela was now bribing Cassandra.soon the days went quickly it was Monday Ashley woke up late unfortunately as she checked the time she bath and dressed very fast as she held one shoe in her left hands.even people laughed but she didn't care about forty minutes drove Ashley reached school she saw everyone there early and felt embarrassed cause Patricia and Daniela got a reason to mock her. Miss Isabella said why are you late!!! I_l_l am very very very much sorry. Ashley said. Miss Isabella to said fine but don't repeat it again.after their lunch and one hour their text results were given out.
Ashley 1st, Kevin 2nd, Rebbeca 3rd, Klara 4th, Daniel 5th, Mike 6th, Daniela 7th, Cassandra 8th, Samuel 9th, Patricia,10th Derrick 11th, Stephanie 12th,Nelly 13th, Juliana 14th, Kiara 15th, Desmond 16th, Zander 17th,Lora18th, Ishmael 19th,Sara 20th. Ashley couldn't help as she jumped with joy Daniela and Patricias face looks like they were coming to cry.as soon as The closing bell rang, Ashley run home to tell the good news about her text results when she reached that was the first thing she said was she was the top first her mother gave her a big hug and said today she had no chores to next three weeks so Ashley just bathed ate and was on her phone many people followed her cause she was the first that's when she saw a message from Daniela and Patricia they added her on their group chat on facebook.
Daniela, Patricia, don't be happy Ashley because is the time the game has began I just Ignored their text.