Chapter 16: The Morning After

Juliana woke up feeling refreshed. After her warm bubble bath with Val, they cuddled up and went right to sleep, and now, Juliana was once again in the warm embrace of her girlfriend who was still sleeping soundly.

Juliana thought back to the night before and remembered how much fun she had with her new friends. She couldn't wait to tell them about Valentina so that entire situation made more sense. She was a little worried that they'd think she was weird for randomly having a panic attack at the bar.

She slowly reached over to grab her phone and saw that she had 8 messages. 2 from Savannah and the rest were random numbers that were all in the same group chat. They were all worried about her and wanted to know how she was doing and that sent warmth to Juliana's chest. She replied to them that she was totally fine and had such a fun night then them. She also decided to text her mom to tell her good morning and that she'd be home later that day, then she put her phone back and turned to give her full attention to the beauty sleeping next to her.

She couldn't believe she even thought that Valentina would ever pick Lucho over her. But the thought still made her blood boil. As she looked at her peaceful gorgeous girlfriend sleeping, she started getting angry that Lucho ever saw her like this. So peaceful and cute. He didn't deserve that. He didn't deserve Valentina in any form.

This triggered something inside of Juliana and she started peppering light kisses over the sleeping girls body. Her forehead, her nose, ears, throat, chest, shoulders. She moved her body over to straddle Val who was stirring at every kiss. Juls proceeded to run her hands up vals torso, pulling her silk pj tank top up with it and continuing her kisses on all and any exposed skin. Just before she got her left nipple, she looked up and saw Val biting her lip. She wasn't sure if she was awake or if she was having a really really good dream. Either way when her mouth enveloped her nipple into a tight suck, Val gasped awake.

Juliana looked up, "good morning amor," she said with a smirk as Val's heavy breathing set in.

Valentina looked down to see her girlfriend's dark eyes staring back up at her as she used her to tongue to circle Val's hard nipple. Her jaw dropped at the sight and as she leaned up on her elbows, Juliana massaged her breast to fit as much into her mouth as possible, causing a low moan from Val's throat as she dropped her head back. Juliana uses the opportunity to move up and attack her neck with small bites while still massaging both of her boobs, squeezing her nipples in between her thumb and index finger.

Valentina had never woken up in such bliss. Immediately aroused by her girlfriend's sexy demeanor, and all the things she's doing to her.

Val released a pleasant sigh as her girlfriend licked from her pulse point to her ear where she nibbled on the lobe and whispered, "sleep well?" Before continuing her attack on her jaw.

"S si," was all Val could respond.

Juliana smirked along her jawline, bringing her head up to look her girlfriend in the eye again. She noticed Val's blue colored eyes were beyond dilated. She leaned in for a kiss but right as Val tilted her chin up, she pulled away slightly.

"Que?" Val whispered.

"Que?" Juliana repeated, while staring at Val's full lips. She didn't know what had come over her but she wanted Val completely at her mercy. Her right hand came up to Val's neck and as she gave her a slight squeeze around her neck, she dipped down to bite her bottom lip, tilting her chin up and pulling the lip with. The entire time, never breaking eye contact with the girl underneath her.

Once she finally released Val's bottom lip, she went in for the kiss that Valentina immediately responded to and moaned into her mouth.

Val grabbed Juliana's hips and started to take her shirt off, but Juliana quickly sat up on her, grabbing both of her arms. She took Val's right hand and placed it on her left boob over her shirt, massaging it herself over Val's hands. Then she took her left hand and seductively sucked her ring finger into her mouth, slowly, not breaking eye contact with Val, who was again, awestruck.