016

Please excuse my spelling mistakes or misplacements of punctuation 🕊.

Hi!

"Details, details, details."

Same day

Same day

"Y'all please.."

"He left a whole ass hand print?!!?!" Marcel cackled as the two gawked over your ass. Xiomara crunched on the bowl of popcorn she made, "Girl you got a real man you gotta deal wit now," Marcel 'mmmhmmm'-d in agreement.

A shy smile stretched on your lips, "Stopppp~" your whines made them giggle whilst you pulled up your pajama pants. "No more lil boys." Mari glared at you with her tone of attitude traveling through your ears.

Your eyes rolled knowing she was referring to the past people you dealt with in high school. "Now that you've gotten yourself together—" "Details, details, details!" Xiomara interrupted, clapping after each word.

"I gave y'all details" Giggling at them and plopping down on the bed, Marcel took a bite out of a powdered donut. "Not all. I mean we understand that's a private moment shared between you and him but we just want to know how you and him feel overall." Xio heard you hum after she explained what her and Mari want to hear from.

"Ahh well..," You trailed off then began again, "I feel great— I mean like amazing. Yesterday was...like I can't even explain it but I'm a little shocked at myself to be honest." The girls got all cheesy at while you talked. Joy filled their hearts for you as they just felt so happy for you.

Proceeding on, you explained, "I was shocked cause I didn't really expect myself to give in that quickly. Like I met him towards late august and it's two long months of getting to know each other but we just did it." your eyes fell down to your fiddling fingers whilst you talked.

"Do you....regret it?" Mari slowly asked with a concerned facial expression. Bekoe looked up at you as if he was wondering the same thing and could understand this whole conversation.

"What? No no no, it's just that....I don't know it was just a little shocking. But I mean with all this built up tension we've been having I guess it makes sense and was expected. Y'all just know I've never bonded with a boy like this—" The girls nodded in agreement with you and munched on popcorn.

"—especially not no random boy from the library." You chuckled, taking a handful of popcorn yourself.
"So did he express how he felt?" You snapped and
pointed at Mari after her question, "He actually said something..."

The both of them 'ouuu'-d and you all giggled at your
little girl talk. "Well first, he didn't look as if he regretted anything. He actually suggested that we stay lowkey, and I like that idea cause it seems really fun having a lil secret." They 'awww-d' at your excited-like tone as your cheeks rapidly warmed.