017

Please excuse my spelling mistakes or misplacements of punctuation 🕊.

Bruh shhhh I know I'm late on the update 😒😔

Long chap 🦄

"Late night thoughts about you"

A few days later College Y/n's P

A few days later
College
Y/n's P.O.V

"Just look at her.." Mari and Xio shook their heads saying 'mm mm mm...' in unison as you giggled at your phone. The sounds of your acrylics clacking against the phone screen from you texting made them squint at you.

"Oh my gossshhhh~ hes so- boy please" Rolling your eyes as you spoke to yourself, you began texting him back and laughing at your own corny response.

Placing her hands on her hips, Marcel questioned "Girl whatchu doin?" Looking up at her you whined, "Nothinggggheheheh" and looked back down at your phone whilst biting on your lip.

"Girl you know she textin Eren. Talkin all nasty to each other and shit." Xiomara laughed, looking at the reflection in her phone and applying lip gloss to her smooth lips.

"No I'm nottttt~" Their brows raised at your dragged out words. A 'ding' came from your phone and you watched Marcel place her hands on her hips and do that little stance black moms do when they're about to start complaining.

You frowned at her holding her hand out and saying, "uhnt uhnt, gimmie yo phone since you wanna be all grown." Holding your phone against your chest, you scooted back against the wall.

"Wait!" Shouting as Xiomara snatched your phone from you playfully and laughed at you struggling to reach up and grab it. Jumping, your arms still failed to reach the phone from Xiomara's height.

"Damn you, you beautiful, tall, curvy, model like woman! Gimme my phone he's texting me.." Xiomara cackled at your scrunched up face and the height difference between you two. Her pretty, long legs and torso made it so she was towering over you.

Dramatically gasping, your eye level faced Xiomara's
Chest. "Omg your boobs are literally perfect I'm so jealous!" In disagreement, Xiomara argued, "What?! Girl no I'm jealous of yours. They're so round and they sit nicely when you don't have on a bra." you heard Mari aggressively hum in agreement.

You felt like a little goblin the way you were desperately jumping up to try and grab your face. "Look I ain't got nun to hide Aight. All three of use sent nudes to each other in the group chat so I mean??? Me and him aren't texting nasty we're just....you knowwww....?" Awkwardly smiling, Marcel cackled and crunched on a funion.

"Girl here! I ain't messin witchu.." Shaking her head and laughing, Xiomara handed you back your phone.  Snatching it back, you growled at them and the three of you busted out laughing.