Chapter 1

Warning: Slight mean Uraraka, don't worry I won't make her a bad guy, i'll definitely make sure to have her change throughout the story. Just know that I have nothing against all the characters (including Mineta) I love them equally, so please don't go saying things that can ruin both of us.

"I'll get going then Kacchan, hope I'll see you again." His best friend waved with a heartsore smile, taking his small luggage with him before dissapearing out the door. "Don't forget me alright!" Came his trembling voice as he reach out the door to keep it open, his best friend turned, gave a small nod and smiled. Watching him, in all his grace walked towards his mother's car, sitting down on the back seat, waving his farewells to the blonde.

"Goodbye Kacchan..." He spoke, forcing his tears to not fall off his cheeks, for that will certainly be very lame. He closed his window and the car began to turn on before riding off. Once the door shut he collapse into sobs, holding his mother for dear life as if she was the only one keeping him alive, she soothed his back, rubbing small circles to lessen his crying.

"Quite moping around." She tried to lighten the mood as she gave him her joyless smile. "Be the best for him, you got that." She motivated, clearing the salty water on his face as he tried to  stand strong. "You'll be a great hero."

You'll be a great...hero.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hag! Old Hag! Quit it, this isn't funny at all!!" Bakugo laughed came out soar, this was not real, this was just a dream! Right, a dream... is it? Tears began to form in his eyes. "Mom! Mom! Mother!" He tried and tried to call her out but she lay lifeless on the floor. "No...no, no, no, no!" He shook his head voilently, trying to believe that this was just a nightmare and he was just going to wake up.

It was real. This was reality, their is no point in waking up for their is no dream, he took his phone out of his pocket, he trembled, he was trembling. The ambulance took both of them to the hopital that night, Katsuki Bakugo, was left alone at the age of 11.

.
.
.
.
.

(U.A — 5 years later)

Class 1A - (This is the past)

"Bakugo please! Will you just lower your voice for atleast a minute!" Came Iida's voice as he lecture Bakugo, who was grumbling to ignore his annoying voice, his feet placed coolly on top of his desk. "And for god sake! Please put your feet down! It's disrespectful!" Iida continued.

-

"Man, please turn it down, my ears might burst." Kirishima laughed at his joke but Bakugo immediately quite down to everyones surprise, conscience of himself.

"Apologies man, i didn't mean to sound rude." Kirishima noticed his change and immediately apologize, but it seems that he was the only one that had advertance.

"Finally. Peace and quiet." Uraraka spoke out,  oblivious of her actions. Bakugo just grumbled out, stood from his seat and took his bag before walking out the classroom first. Immediately eyes were on Uraraka. "What?" She asked, his figure doing an akimbo.

"Bakugo shut it! Your hell-raising!" Mr. Aizawa yelled, eyes glowing in anger, his hands had have stop writing on the board. Turning face to face towards the blonde. Without dignity, Uraraka began to silently giggle, covering his head by her desk. "What is so funny that must you laugh, Ms. Ochaco?" Mr. Aizawa glared, turning his attention to Uraraka.

She slightly winced and mentally cowered before clasping his mouth shut, embarrassed. Bakugo never spoke the entire day till then.