confession

Dekus POV:

-Me and kacchan are supposed to hangout after class, I'm exited!-, I continue walking down the hallway heading to class.i look over to see kacchan hanging out with kirishima..I avoid there gaze and walk into class setting down my bag and siting down in my seat.after a few classes I see kacchan in the hallway, i see him make his way over here and I turn around trying to act like I wasn't staring at him bakugo came up to me and chuckled, I slowly looked at his crimson red eyes."h-hey kacchan" bakugo looked deku up and down "tch nerd" "you didn't forget about after school right!?" Bakugo growled at deku, deku responded "n-no I remembered kacchan" deku rubbed that back of his head nervously trying to not make it obvious that hes nervous, bakugo looked at deku confused as why he was so nervous, it's not like they haven't hung out before, bakugo getting closed in his thoughts gets awaken by dekus hand in his face swinging back and forth. Bakugo swats dekus hand away."fuck off nerd!" Deku was shocked at bakugo's request "k-kacchan you came over here to me, remember?"
Bakugo rolled his eyes "whatever nerd" deku sighed and looked away bakugo huffed and walked away.

(After school at dekus house)

Deku was sitting down waiting for bakugo to arrive, after a few more minutes of waiting he heard a loud nock on his door, with no hesitation deku jolted up and ran to open the door, deku smiled seeing bakugo.bakugo walked in and deku closed the door behind him, he ran and sat on the couch were bakugo was sitting. Them both sitting side to side. "So what do you want to do kacchan?" Deku asked. "Just turn the damn tv on nerd" bakugo snapped, but not harshly. Deku stood up and ran over to grab the tv remote, he bent down giving bakugo a view of his ass, but not on purpose to him. Bakugo looked down at dekus ass getting a good view, it was round and just perfect for bakugo, but he would never admit it, not yet atleast. Deku leaned back up turning around at sitting back down by bakugo. He turned on the tv and started scrolling.
Bakugo couldn't get enough of deku, his thighs were nice and big, oh how he wanted to be in between them, and his perfect freckles, bakugo wondered if deku had anymore freckles anywhere else, and boy did he want to find out, badly at that, but agin, bakugo would never admit those things. Bakugo's thoughts were broken when the little green haired boy said something "k-kacchan your hand is o-on my thigh" bakugo's eyes widened when he looked down seeing his hand on dekus thigh as he was told, bakugo looked up at deku seeing his face red, he could tell deku didn't mind, so he left it there.deku was shocked and bit his lip, as much as he wanted this to go further, he couldn't, not until he told bakugo how he felt, then maybe his first time would he with bakugo, his lover..but what deku didn't know was that things werent gonna go as planed, after a while of watching movies deku decided it was time to tell his crush how he felt, deku sat up and looked at bakugo"u-um kacchan..c-can I tell you something?"deku was nervous. Bakugo looked down at deku and sighed "what nerd?", deku gulped and looked away from bakugo's gaze. He hoped that this would go as planned, and he wouldn't get hurt, deku sighed and finally said the words "I love you kacchan.." deku looked at bakugo happily, not expecting what was gonna happen next. Bakugo heard what deku said nice and clear, "no" is what bakugo said. Deku wanted to make sure he heard that right so he ashed hesitantly "w-what?", deku started feeling tears form in his eyes, and tried his best to keep it together. Bakugo on the other hand was blunt "I said no ", deku tensed up as his heart ached from the words he heard, "w-why are you denying m-my love?" He asked wanting to get a reasonable answer, but bakugo just said "because I said so ", deku was at the edge of tears and couldn't take it anymore"g-get out" he said, his voice was cracking, bakugo looked at deku "what?", deku wanted to burst into tears but he wont infront of bakugo, "I said g-get out! "Bakugo stood up and stormed out slamming the door behind him. Deku butted into tears, sobbing and sniffling from his heart hurting, his lover didint want his love, and that hurt him more than anything. Deku didn't want to see bakugo anymore, but then agin, he needed to show bakugo how much hes missing, not the best idea he had but he was hurt, can you blame him?.

(2 days later)

Bakugo started walking down the hall looking for the nerd, his nerd as he thought, he couldn't bare to see anyone else with him or touching him, he knew deku was a virgin and he wanted to take that, only him and he knew deku would let him, because he loves him, and bakugo loves him back, but he wont admit it. As bakugo was walking down the hall he looked over and felt pure hatred, he looked at todoroki with his arm around dekus waist, he gritted his teeth and started walking towards them, bakugo started getting even more angry when he sall deku, his deku, kissing that half-n half basterd, he balled up his fist and walks to them seeing them eye to eye, bakugo yanked todoroki off of deku throwing him aginst the wall, "wtd deku!?" Bakugo shouted, deku looked at bakugo confused and ran to todoroki. "Baby are you okay!?"deku worried and bakugo felt his heart crack into pieces, he hated those words that came out of dekus mouth, hearing him call someone else that name hurt, "baby!?, what the hell deku??, why tf are you calling him that!?" Bakugo raged, deku helped todoroki up and sat him in a chair. Deku looked at bakugo "hes my boyfriend why do you care!?, you cant just come over here and throw him like that kacchan! " deku yelled at bakugo and turned back to todoroki checking if he was okay. Bakugo was shocked at deku caring for someone else, he knew deku was kind but it hurt him seeing his deku help his boyfriend, that isn't him. Bakugo grabbed dekus arm and started pulling him into another room away from todoroki, he pushed deku into a empty classroom and locked it. Deku stumbled onto the desk and straightened himself up. Bakugo walked towards deku and balled his fist up. "Kacchan leave me alone, just let me be happy! " deku got up and pushed bakugo out of the way walking to the door. Bakugo grabbed dekus arm and pulled him into a deep kiss, deku was surprised, he didn't expect his crush to kiss him, but he kissed back, the kiss was getting heated, tongue's were getting glided together and moans were escaping, deku wrapped his arms around bakugo's neck bringing them closer together. Bakugo lifted deku up and sat him on a desk. He started to grind his hips aginst dekus making him moan more , and that was music to bakugo's ears. "Fucking deku, trying to make me fucking jealous are we!?" Bakugo growled in dekus ear and started to suck and bite his neck leaving marks. "N-no ahh!~ k-kacchan~ " deku moaned out. Bakugo griped onto dekus waist and whispered into his ear " you sure?~, it looks like you were letting that half-n half bastard touch all over what's mine~" deku bit his lip and gasped, he loved hearing those words, he realy hoped they were true tho "i-im not y-yours kacchan" deku wanted to make sure bakugo was right about him being his, he wanted that, badly. Bakugo growled "your body is, and I know you wont let anyone touch your virgin ass, you know who you belong to, so dont act all free, because I will reck the shit out of you nerd~". Deku was weak at his knees at that point, he didn't care if he was his or not, he knew what he wanted, and it was bakugo, right there and now.