regret

(The next day )

After the event that happened yesterday deku was out of his mind, they didn't get far when they heard a nock on the door, they were aggravated about the interruption.deku didn't lose his virginity as he wanted to, be he knew bakugo was right. He wouldn't let anyone else touch him besides bakugo. And that was fine to him, but deku felt sad at the thought of someone else touching his kacchan, as much as he hated it, he could never tell bakugo that, not until the were in a relationship atleast. But as deku was at home laying in bed thinking, he heard a nock on his door, he wasn't expecting anyone, he got up and opens the door and at his surprise it was todoroki, he opened the door wide letting him inside and closing the door behind him "so what brings you here todoroki-kun?" Deku asked questionably "I just wanted to see you Midoriya "todoroki said with a soft smile making izuku blush. Todoroki sat down on izuku's bed patting beside him, deku sall his hand pat his bed and made his way toward it to sit down. Before he sat down he heard another nock.he made his way to the door only to be surprised agin by the one and only bakugo. "Let me in nerd!" Bakugo growled and deku opened the door wide forgetting about his friend todoroki (fake boyfriend). Bakugo's eyes widened at the sight of todoroki. He started to feel the heat rising from how angry he was. Deku went beside todoroki and sat down. Them being close together made bakugo even angrier. "So um this is awkward...heh" deku said nervously. "Wtf is he doing here !?" Bakugo showted. Todoroki kept calm and sat up straight "I was just coming to hangout with Midoriya " todoroki stated. Bakugo scoffed and layed down on the bed crossing his feet. Deku just sat there nervously playing with his fingers. "Turn the tv on nerd!" Deku grabbed the remote and did as he was told. He decided to go up to bakugo and lay down, but not on him. He scrolled through the tv and picked a movie, the two boys watched as the cute little freckled boy picked a movie to watch, they adored him. Deku got comfy and sat the remote down on the bed. After them getting comfortable and todoroki sitting in the front of the bed with deku and bakugo in the back, bakugo wanted to tease deku so he took of his shirt and leaned back resting his arms on his head. Deku sall at the corner of his eyes and blushed a deep red looking away. Bakugo liked the reaction he got out of the nerd but he wanted more, just to see how much he could take. Bakugo decided to pull deku to his chest and rap him arm around his waist. Deku bit his lip and rested his head on bakugo's chest. Bakugo moved his hand lower to dekus ass and squeezed it softly. He gasped at bakugo's touch, he knew bakugo was teasing him and he wanted to tease to so he got bold. Deku leaned up to bakugos and brushed his thumb aginst his lips. He slowly made his way to bakugo's ear "k-kacchan~~ r-right there ahh yes~ "deku giggled quietly at his boldness and turned back to watching the movie. Bakugo was blushing and hard, hearing deku moan was amazing and turned him on. That damn nerd got to him. He looked down at his chest were deku was and lifted his head up holding his neck."fuck you little teaser, you made me fucking hard so fix it ~"bakugo growled in deku's ear making him gulp, he looked up at katsuki nervously, "go ahead nerd~" bakugo unbuckled his pants and slide them down along with his boxers, deku gasped at his size. Bakugo was 9 inches. Making izuku wonder if he could fit all of that in his mouth, but he would definitely try. He looked down at bakugo's length and slowly put his mouth to the tip. Bakugo grabbed the remote and turned up the volume so the ice hot bastard didn't here deku sucking his dick, oh but how he would love to make him jealous. Deku started to swirl and suck on bakugo's tip making him grunt, he made his way down further and started to jerk off the rest that he couldn't reach, he bobbed his head up and down drooling of the taste of katsuki's pre-cum, he kept grunting and growling in pleaser as the little green haired boy sucked him off. He felt a knot in his stomach telling him the he was close to climax, he gripped dekus hair tightly and grunted. Deku knew bakugo was close and continued sucking and slurping, after a few more seconds he felt a warm liquid in his mouth telling him that bakugo had came, he swallowed it and looked up at bakugo as he stuck his tounge out showing bakugo the cum on his tounge, to katsuki that sight was incredible, seeing his deku all flustered and obeying him, he pulled dekus face up and kissed him, he was shocked at bakugo's move and kissed back getting on his lap not remembering the peppermint boy behind them. "I should leave and let yall finish this" todoroki said.deku broke the kiss, "omg todoroki-kun I'm so sorry, I forgot you were here!" Bakugo scoffed and looked at todoroki. "Oh no Midoriya it's okay, you were just having fun with your boyfriend " deku blushes at the thought of katsuki being his boyfriend, but that was interrupted by katsuki "I'm not his fucking boyfriend" bakugo said, todoroki looked at deku seeing him sad, "I will go now goodbye Midoriya, I will see you tomorrow" he leaned down and kissed Midoriya's cheek and left. Bakugo growled and sat up. Deku stayed silent and turned away getting away from bakugo. "What's up with you nerd?" Deku looked up at bakugo " i-i just though that we were at least something besides friends....i-i mean we do stuff that friends dont do.."deku started tearing up and looked down at the bed. "I dont fucking like being in relationships deku, especially with you, I mean who would want a useless nerd like you?" Bakugo looked at deku irritated. "Y-your right, i-im just useless, b-but I'm sure someone wantes me...its not like you do anyways" deku sighed and whipped his tears getting up, "you should leave kacchan, I dont think I can be friends with you anymore, I'm sorry." Deku was tired of getting hurt by him, and the best thing he could do was cut him out of his life. Bakugo was shocked, he didn't think the nerd would stop being his friend just because of some word, he felt angry and sad that he couldn't hangout with deku if they weren't friends anymore, he loved the time they spent together. "You cant get fucking rid of me " bakugo was feeling more angry, but not at deku...at himself, he regretted what he said but what could he do now to take it back?. "Leave kacchan, you said it yourself, you dont want me so stop trying to stay." Deku's voice felt sad and angry, he looked at bakugo and looked at the door. "I cant even believe I was going to let you take my virginity heh stupid me" deku rolled his eyes and walked over to the door opening it. Bakugo was hurt at those words, was deku realy just gonna let him leave?, they were friends for like ever, he was supposed to be dekus first time, now he has to worry about who else will take the nerd's virginity, and who will get to taste and feel him...bakugo got up and looked at deku, he leaned close to his face to kiss him but got pushed away. "Out kacchan, strangers dont kiss people they dont know." Bakugo walked out and heard the door shut behind him, he felt realy hurt, he couldn't even get a last kiss?, he knew it was his fault but he would at least think that deku would be nicer about it, he felt like he broke deku, the nice and kind smiling nerd, was not blunt to him, but it was all his fault, and he regretted everything he said.

OKAY THATS ALL FOR THIS PART, THANKS FOR READING ^^