trying

Bakugo heard his alarm go off. He sat up and whipped his face sighing. He remembered what happened yesterday with deku. He didn't think he did anything wrong?. But he wasnt going to stop either. He wouldn't let deku go back to that bastard. He stood up and stretched. He looked over st the sleeping deku. He smiled softly at the sight. He was cuddling the blanket with the pillow on his head. It was cute he thought. He got dressed amd left.he didn't want to talk to deku yet until he had his plan.

Deku woke up a bit later. He still had time so he took his time getting dressed and everything. After getting dressed he made his way to class. As he walked in he made eyes with bakugo and yoon. The two people he realy didn't want to see, but he had no choice right now. He made his way to his chair and sat down. After class he was at his locker when he was interrupted by yoon. Yoon grabbed dekus waist and pulled him into a kiss. Deku kissed back hesitantly. He didn't want to but he didn't know what to do either. He broke the kiss when he saw bakugo staring. He looked away and back at his locker. "You felt so nice last night baby" yoon said grabbing dekus waist amd whispering in his ear.deku looked away and shut his locker. "I have to go now" he started walking away before yoon grabbed him and shoved him aginst the wall. "What's your fucking problem?" Deku rubbed his head from the impact. "N-nothing I just need to go..please" yoon rolled his eyes and let deku go. "Whatever" deku sighed and walked to his next class walking past bakugo and looking down at the ground.

(After school)

Deku made his way back in his dorm and sat down avoiding bakugo's gaze he flopped down on his bed and cuddled up to the blanket. Bakugo on the other hand was thinking of a way to try and get deku back. He knew that it would take some time but he hoped it would be worth it in the end.
He decided to start trying now cause why not? He got up and walked over to deku sitting down on his bed. Deku turned over facing bakugo."what do you want?" He looked at bakugo. "Do you maybe want some katasudon?" He chuckled nervously. Deku sat and thought for a moment. "Sure" he turned back over and went back to reading. Bakugo Smiled at his progress so far and got up going into the tiny kitchen they had. He started making it.after finishing he nudged deku and told him the food was ready. "Thanks I guess" deku sat up and started eating. "Of course" bakugo sat back down and ate the food, taking a glance at deku every now and then. He finished eating and put his plate up. He soon walked over to deku agin. "Look um I'm really sorry izuku..I'm trying to fix our relationship. And I will keep trying until you forgive me. But please give me one last chance." Bakugo sat at the corner of dekus bed as he looked down at the ground. He waited for 3 minutes and started getting up, he was grabbed by his arm and was face to face with deku. "...one more chance, but were gonna take it slow" deku sighed as he gave in.

(Okay that's all for now hobo's -.-)