The clan meetings

_Warnings_

-First chapter with AOB mentoned (Non explicit)

-Small time skip

-Senju and Uchiha included

{Uzushiogakure}

3rd person POV:

It had been seven years since Naruto had been born as everything was going good. The existence of the new prince had been kept a secret from outside clans due to the senju and Uchiha clan conflicts. And the princess was a newly presented beta!

Everything had been going well until news about a terrifying creature that took the form of a fox and had unattainable power reached the Uzumaki's. They quickly assumed that this was the ancient Kyūbi no Yōko, the fox biju, and the oldest son of the Sage of Six Paths. After they found out about the fox they immediately started making a seal that would contain a biju and all of its power.

Mito's father's POV:

Finally the seal was done... But now came the hard part of choosing who would be the container(or as it had recently been named "Jinchuuriki") of the fox. The immediate choice was Naruto due to the secrecy of his existence, but this was quickly shut down by Mito, who would most likely kill everyone on the council if that happened. The next choice was voluntarily by Mito who's reasoning was, "Father, I am the only known child that can be an heir, and if I am not the Jinchuuriki then people will become suspicious of other children that may have also been born." Her reason was accepted by the entirety of the council and she was chosen to be the carrier of the Kyūbi no Yōko.

Three year timeskip

{Uchiha | Senju War}

Butsuma (Hashirama and Tobirama's father) POV:

Both the Senju and Uchiha clans had just come back from a meeting that would hold peace till a treaty with the Uzumaki clan was formed, but it was looking like it would be a bit before it would be signed.

Both him and Tajima (Madara and Izuna's father) had agreed that the Uzumaki would be powerful allies. They had heard about the princess that was the jinchuuriki for the Kyūbi no Yōko, but were disappointed when they learned that she was a beta, when their sons were all Alfas with Madara being the only exception.

Tobirama POV:

We (me, my father, and my brother) were in a room with those Uchiha basterds, and a large seal that was on the floor. Apparently we were meeting with the head of another important clan along with their children. As we waited the seal started to glow an amethyst purple.

3rd Person POV:

As the seal started to glow, the people occupying the room took a few steps back, and got into a defensive position. When the glow finally died down they were able to get a good look at the people in the seal. There were three people in the seal, all looking the same with an uncanny resemblance. All of them had dark (almost blood) red hair that fell down to their back, and purple eyes much like the glow of the seal before. The oldest person out of the three looked to be a 35 years old man, the girl of the group looked to be around 14, and the youngest boy (and last member of the group) was about 10. As the group settled themselves, their eyes fell on all the people that were waiting for them.

Then Butsuma and Tajima stepped forward and gave a small bow, after the two clan heads rose from their bow the oldest person in the seal did one back, as the two kids followed his example but bowed a bit deeper. After they rose from the bow the older man stepped forward and introduced himself as the king and/or clan head of the Uzumaki. "Are the two kids you children?" Asked Tajima, "That they are." Responded the Uzumaki king.

As the clan heads walked off to another room to talk about negotiations, they told the kids to stay there and wait.

As the clan heads left, the Senju and Uchiha kid's eyes fell on the two kids that were apparently the heirs to the Uzumaki throne. The girl had two buns on top of her head and was wearing a battle kimono as she gripped her brother's hand, the boy in turn had shoulder length hair and was wearing clothes similar to his sisters. Both had matching red hair and amethyst eyes that watched them with the look of a fox.

Izuna POV:

"So what are your names?" Asked Hashirama, the optimist of the group. The girl's eyes quickly zeroed in on him and looked to be cataloging every detail. Finally she responded with, "My name is Mito and this is my little brother Naruto." "How old are you?" This time it was Madara that asked. "I am 17 and he is 10." Was the answer from the girl now named Mito as she pointed her finger in the boy's direction. "How old are you all?" she asked. "I am 13, and Madara is 20." I said, "What about them?" She asked as she nodded her head in the Senju's direction. "I am 21, and my younger brother is 13." Hashirama said loudly, making her wince. "Do you know our names?" Tobirama asked, head cocked to the side. "Yes, we were told about you." Came the response from the boy named Naruto. He had a calming voice that almost immediately titled him as an Omega. I could tell my brother and the Senjus noted it as well. "So why did your father bring you here?"

3rd person POV:

As the Senju and Uchiha continued to integrate the two Uzumaki siblings, the clan heads came back into the room. Tajima and Butsuma looked very mad and agitated, with the Uzumaki clan head just annoyed. "Come on Mito and Naruto, we are going back." "Already so soon?" "Yes, it seems that power is all that is being considered instead of peace." Said the Uzumaki head with a look of irritation thrown over his shoulders at the other two heads. As the Oldest Uzumaki stepped back into the seal his two children followed his example without any hesitation. Once they disappeared again the Uchiha and Senju heads stormed out of the room, with their children following them with a list of questions. As both of the clan heads got back to their respective camps they informed their clans and allies that peace would not be given and that the war would continue with or without the cooperation of the Uzumaki. If both later that night had to deal with a hundred questions from their kids, who else was to know?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is it so far, the next part will be taking place with the ages in the description. Sorry for not updating sooner, this is just me working when I have the energy and time to, so sorry again.

P.S. Does anyone have any suggested names for the Uzumaki clan head? I can not find the real one, and I am really bad at coming up with new names, so any suggestions?

Thank you for reading. Have a good week!