Wake up Birthday boy

🎂🎂🎂

"Good morning baby, Happy Birthday!! "Yin cheered and proceeds to shower his sleeping lover with kisses

Yin cheered and proceeds to shower his sleeping lover with kisses.

Woken up by all the kisses he's receiving early in the morning, War groans.

"I want to sleep"
War said without even opening his eyes.

"You already slept , it's time to wake up"

"I want to sleep more"

"Nah wake up"

"5 minutes"

"Okay. 5 minutes"

Yin lay down beside War and take his sweet time watching his sleeping lover.

He traced his fingers on War's angelic sleeping face, his forehead, his cute nose, rosy cheeks and kissable lips...

"Time up. 5 minutes is over! "
Yin announced

War groans

"I'm going to kiss you if you don't wake up"

No sign of movement.

"Is this your way of showing you want to be kissed again Khun Wanarat ? "
Yin teased

Still no sign of movement.

Yin smirked then starts to press his lips lightly onto War's forehead, then to his nose, his soft cheeks, down to his chin, his jaws and onto his neck in which he earned War's soft moan.

Excited by the moan, he sucked War's neck, leaving marks, he earned another moans.

"Baby.. Wake up.. "
He whisper into War's ears sending shiver down his spine.

Seeing War having no intention to open his eyes, he then pressed his lips onto War's, kissing him. He licked War's lip's asking for entrance and much to his surprise War responded, letting him in.

"Happy Birthday baby"
Yin whispered

"Thank you"
War whispered back, smiling in the kiss.

Yin continued to shower his lover with kisses  all over him.

"It tickles"
War giggles

"You're so cute. I love you so much"

"I love you too handsome"

And then they kissed again, long and passionate.

War wished to stay in bed all day, hugging and kissing his lover.

[END]

×      ×      ×      ×      ×      ×

Happy Birthday to our baby War Wanarat!! 🥳❤