geborgenheit

💞💞

geborgenheit

geborgenheit

(n.) to feel completely safe, like nothing could ever harm you; security, comfort, trust, satisfaction, acceptance and love from others. 

"Yin..what are you doing? "

War mumbles. He stood beside the sofa hugging his pillow as he rubbed his eyes. 

Yin looked up from his tablet when he heard the cute voice of a person he knew by heart. 

"Aow why are you not in bed?"

He asked, offering his hand when War stumbled towards him.   

"You weren't there.."

War mumbles

"I'm sorry, I have some things to read"

War sat beside him hugging his pillow and yawned every few seconds. 

"Why don't you go to sleep? "

" I'm not sleepy"

"You're not? "

"I'm not. I want to stay beside with you" 

"Kay' baby" 

Yin smiled at him softly. 

War looks obviously sleepy but he insists that he's not and stubbornly stays beside Yin. 

Eventually he fell asleep leaning on Yin's shoulder, still hugging his pillow tightly.

Yin then slowly placed this tablet away and carefully picked up War in his arms. 

When he placed him down on their bed, War furrowed his eyebrows like he was about to cry. 

"Mmmh"

War whines 

"Shhh I'm here, it's okay baby it's okay"

Yin comforts as he slips inside the blanket beside War. War, as soon as he felt Yin beside him, he snuggled close. 

Yin hugged him close and kissed his head softly to which War reacted with a purr to the kiss. 

"Goodnight baby"

Both feeling satisfied, the love birds, on each other's body warmth, succumb into sleep, with their hearts feeling safe and happy. 

[ end ]

×      ×      ×      ×      ×      ×

geborgenheit..
Have you ever had this feeling?
To feel it must be so nice 🥺🤧