What are we doing here?

Two figures can be seen playing video games, the other man is playing on computer while the other is playing on PS5.

The game that they are playing is called "Call Of Duty: Warzone". It seems like they are playing battle royale duos match.

"Only two to go, you're nearly done." Said the announcer from the game.

"Two left, how many money you got?" Said the black-haired man that play the game on computer.

"I got 3k." Said the white-haired man that play the game on PS5.

" Said the white-haired man that play the game on PS5

"Here take my money and buy UAV." The black hair man said this while he drop all his money on the floor.

"I'm on it." Said the white haired man who visit the buy station to buy special item called UAV.

"There." The white haired man said while activating his UAV.

"UAV entering the AO." The game announcer said this after the white haired man activate his UAV.

After activating the UAV, red dot can be seen on the map showing the location of the enemies.

"Found you." The black haired man have looked at his map and found two enemies inside the small house.

The two start running toward the small house where the two remaining enemies is located.

"Alright here's the plan, you rush the house, I'll stay here and wait for them to go out and kill them." The black haired man said.

"Got it." The white haired man said.

The other one rush the house while the other one wait outside.

In a second, a gunfire can be heard inside the small house.

"I got one down, the other guy jump into the window" The white haired man said after killing the one guy and saw how the other guy escaped from the window.