Chapter Nine

My eyes barely opened, still blurry as the sound of birds chirping outside woke me up. The sun shined right into my eyes, making me rub them, trying to focus, when I realized.

It was late in the morning. I was supposed to be up before the sun, yet here I was, groggy and still in bed.

"Oh bosdespa" I muttered

I slept late again and I had to hurry to get to Levi's room. I just hoped he wouldn't notice or be too upset.

Before moved too hastily, I looked over to see Miche, sleeping soundly. I smiled as I watched him, every breath he took, how peaceful he looked.

Not wanting to wake him, I got up slowly, trying not to make too much noise. The wooden floor slightly creaked as I tried to bend down to pick up my slip. As I bent, I felt a sharp pain in my lower half that I had never felt before. It wasn't the same kind of pain I had during my monthlies.

This was different.

I winced as I lifted my legs, trying to put my clothes on as descretly as possible, when I noticed the small droplet that had dripped onto the floor

Blood

I couldn't have started my monthlies? That was not enough blood. Just a droplet wouldn't be my monthlies, would it? Besides, that ended last week. But why is there blood?

At times like this, I wish I had my mother and her gentle guidance. Then again, I'd be too embarrassed to tell her what happened between Miche and I.

My face rushed with heat as I thought of Miche and his... well, quite large cock.

Once I dressed, I snuck out the room, the floor creaking while I walked, Miche still asleep. I made my way down the hall, still noticing the slight pain as I walked.

I hope I didn't walk odd. I wouldn't want anyone to know.

But I knew one person I could ask. I'd soon find that may have been a mistake

I found myself at the doors of Hange's lab. Although they were quite eccentric, they were smart, so if anyone could answer my question, it would be Hange.

"Hange?" I called, peeking into the lab

It was a dimly lit room with shelves full of books. Their desk was covered with open books, vials, jars and another contraption I didn't know. They were looking into it before I called their name. Must be for research.

"Mariana!" They exclaimed, very bright considering how early it was "I'm so glad you came by for a visit!"

"Well" I stuttered "actually I have a pretty intimate question"

Hange blushed. I only saw them blush when they would talk about titans.

"Okay" Hange cleared their throat "ask away"

I leaned in, whispering my question in their ear.

"WAAA!" Hange yelled

"Shhh" I hushed them, placing my hand over their mouth "not so loud. I just want to know if bleeding is normal after sex"

Hange seemed to be more in shock about what I did then answering, their bright red face in their hands. I wish my mother would have taught me a little more about this stuff before she died. Then again, I never asked.

"But who have you been having sex with?!" They loudly whispered, grabbing onto my shoulders

"That doesn't matter. Just answer" I sighed

"Only if you answer me first"

"We'll blurt it out at the same time"

"Fine"