Part one

*beep beep beep beep!!*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I set up getting ready to go to work. And looked up at my work outfit.

I slipped it on and put on my large tail coat jacket that I had gotten from Harry as a spare, and proceeded to walk down the stairs.

There everyone was sitting on the couch watching TV. Roy sitting at a desk afar and looking at his computer. I walked over to the door and Harry asked me "Ash where are you going?" BISH how do you not know!? "Umm work" I say in a wtf attitude. "Oh alrighty then" he replies white a somehow deeper shade of red on his face than before.

I get inside my car and turn on the engine with my keys.

Roy POV

HORNY.

I. Feel.HORNY.

Once I accidentally made that damned computer come to life I didn't have anything to watch porn on! I guess I could always go to a club... But Wich one? I've already been to almost all of them.. except two. It would be nice to see some new bodies.

I stand up and walk towards the door Harry looks at me but shrugs knowing he can't do shiz.

LE TIME SKIP

once I arrive I see the one out of two clubs I have yet to go to. I pull in and walk up to the bouncer he scoffs and mumbles "lonely ass" under his breath. I shake it off and proceed my journey to boobs and ass shakes.

And that's all for now! If just one or two people comment about wanting more then I promise I will give it and guess what lemon is in the chapter after the one next to this!!! Because the next one is outfits...