Part 3

I turned around in surprise and shock as she backed away. Why would she offer that, isn't this awkward for her? I looked at her face and while she wasn't showing it Is could tell she was embarrassed. Or at least I think. Her face was a tomato in human form. I was silent of course because it's obvious that I don't really talk.... Like at all. I thought and figured why not... who knows what she can do. I nodded and her eyes widened a little bit before she smirked. She gently took my hand and sAsHaYeD her way over to the private rooms. The gaurd looked at her then me and said "Really how desperate are you for money (Y/N)?" She got pissed but was some what able to contain it and looked him in the eyes before saying "I can't be that desperate, after all I haven't even offered to fuck you, have I?" She then smiled a rather smug smile and walked inside. All the guys there was surprisingly little to no people there. She took me past all the booths and directly into her office. She then turned to me and said "Don't worry Roy they have sound proof walls inside the offices for the dancers." She then pushed me against a chair and sat on my lap. She pinned my hand and started to move her hips ever so slightly. I groaned and my eye twitches from tiny amounts of pleasure. She then chuckled and dipped down her head to my neck and kissed my neck. She searched for my sweet spot and when she heard me growl she knew she found it. I was expecting a hickey or something but instead she bit it.... hard. I groaned Wich then progressed into a small moan in reaction. She paused and I could then feel her smile grow from the crook of my neck. Then moved my two hand into her one hand while she used the other to my pants. She slipped her hand into my pants (Yes he actually wore pants for once.) and started to move her hand up and down my DiNg DoNg and then continued to do so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP TO AFTER BECAUSE ✨NOPE✨
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

    We walked back and I was still a little shookened (Yes I'm sticking with the incorrect word shookened ITS FUNNY) When she said to the bounce that she was cutting her shift short. He could've cared less after her previous remark.
we entered the drive way and I turned to look at Y/N "Are you offering to drive me home?" She asked. I nodded. "THANKS!!" :D She smiled. Suddenly I heard a bang. My ears started ringing (NOT LOUDER THAN DOIS WHEN HE HAD TO LISTEN TO TONYS SCREAMING.) And I turned to the noise. A man with a gun and a shit ton of fur stood their. I looked at the bouncer and he was already on the floor. My heart sped up. Then everything went black with the sound of two more bangs.

THE END THEY BOTH DIED!! >:D