Part 18

Ayesha:(crying in a panick way) Kyaaa???? Please kuch karo!!!!
Akash: Aree tum ro kyu rahi ho!!! Thik hu main!!!!! Utho!!!!! She got up and holds him.
Akash: Thik hu main!!!😑
The villages: Chalo ander chalo!!!! Kapde bhi badal lena!!!!!! Dawaii bhi laga lena!!!! Yaha toh aisa hota rehna hain!!!!!
They took them inside. Some young girls came towards Ayesha.
The girls: Didi chaliye!!!! Apko kapde dete hain!!!!
Ayesha: Par!!!!
An woman:(smiling) Arey jao!!! Thik hain tumhare pati!!!!!
Ayesha smiled at Akash and left with them. The man came back with medicine on a leave and put on Akash's feet. He gave him his dress. It was a lungi and shirt. Akash makes faces!!!🤦‍♂️🙆‍♂️
The man: Tum bhi kapde badal lo!!!!!
Akash: Yei kapde?????
The man: Pehenna nehi ata!!!! Lao main pehna deta hu!!!!😂
Akash: Nehi nehi!!!!!!! Main..main pehen lunga lu..lungi!!!!😅😅
The man laughed and left...... Akash then wear it after a lot of struggle. He was looking very cute in lungi. He giggles seeing himself. He was waiting for Ayesha to come. He was watching the rain and smiling. Suddenly he remembered about Riya and tears rolled down from his eyes. His heart was aching. He felt someone's presence and hurriedly wiped his tears and pretended to be happy. The girl wearing a long veil came towards him with a glass of water or something!!!!
Akash: Ji???
The girl:(sweetly) Apke liye dawaii layi thi!!!!!
Akash's eyes widened hearing the girls voice. He looked at her shocked. It was Ayesha. She opened her veil and giggles. She was wearing a very simple saari like village girls with a long simple braid. A small black bindi on her forehead and a nosepin!!!!! The kajal in her eyes was making her fully like a village girl.
Ayesha: Kaisi lagi????
Akash: What!!!!!! Maine toh tumhe pehchana hi nehi!!!!!
Ayesha giggles.
Akash: Chalo bahar chalte hain!!!!
Ayesha then noticed him.
Ayesha: Awwww you are looking sooo cute!!!!! She started laughing. Akash made an angry pout. He was about to leave but Ayesha stopped him.
Ayesha: Ruko yaar!!! Pehle isse thik toh kardu!!!!
Akash: Tumhe ata hain???😳
Ayesha: Ha ha!!!! Humare waha sab ghar mein lungi hi pehente hain!!!!!!
She ties it perfectly on his waist.
Ayesha: Lo ho gaya!!!!!
She pinches his nose and kissed there. Akash blushed. They then went outside. They started playing with the kids who were playing there in rain. Ayesha was playing in the rain. While Akash was busy capturing the beauty of nature. Ayesha then pulled him towards her. They holds each other's hand spining around. They were laughing loudly forgetting all the pains. Small rain drops falls on there faces. They then went towards the swing, made by rope, some kids were playing there. Akash pushes the swing and the kids were enjoying it. They then made Ayesha sit on it and Akash pushes it. She was laughing whole heartedly she suddenly remembered about her dream....... She felt her all dreams coming true!!! She smiled with tears.

PS: Go to first part!!!!

They were enjoying a lot when the old lady who was in the haveli comes there. They got scared seeing her.
The driver: Bhoottttt!!!!! Bhootttt!!! Bachaoooo!!!!!!!
The whole villages came there running listening his voice.🤦‍♀️
An woman: Arey ka hua???? Chilla kahe rahe ho????????
They then noticed the woman.
The woman: Arey ei toh amma hain!!!! Tumlog unse kahe dar gaye?????
Ayesha: Yahi toh woh haveli wali dadi hain!!!!!!!!
Akash:(confused) Ha!!!!!
Everyone started laughing listening them.
A man: Arey yei toh humari amma hain!!!!
Ayesha and Akash blushed. They then spend some time with them and it was night!!!!!
Akash: Ab hume chalna chahiye!!!! Bohot raat ho gayi hain!!!! Bohot bohot shukriya humari itni help karne ke liye!!!!!
Ayesha:(tears) Ek dinn mein aap sab se attachment si ho gayi!!!! Main iss trip ko bohot miss karungi!!!!!
A woman came forward.
The woman: Hamesha khush raho dono!!!!!! They smiled. Waise tum dono shaadi shuda ho na?????
They both were hesitating to tell but atlast said Yes!!!!!
The woman: Arey toh maag kyu nehi bhari tumne???? Yei lo!!!! The woman gives Ayesha sindoor!!!! Tears falling from her eyes continuously. Akash looked down.
Ayesha: Main yei nehi kar sakti!!!!!
The woman: Kyu???
Ayesha: Kyuki main Muslim hu!!!!
Everyone was shocked.
The woman: Par yei ladka toh.......
Then a girl speaks,
The girl: Toh kya hua ammi, aajkal toh yei sab chalta hain!!!!! Dono ek dusre se pyaar bhi karte hain!!!!

AYESHA CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!!! FOR HER, HER RELIGION IS EVERYTHING!!!! AND ALSO AKASH DOESN'T LOVE HER!!!!! IT IS JUST.....JUST A FORCED RELATIONSHIP!!!!! SHE STARTED FEELING LOW!!! HER HEART ACHING!!!!!REALLY HIT HER HARD!!!!!!

They bid them bye and left from there. They looked back in the car, everyone was waving there hands. They were quite tired and exhausted!!!! They had taken a break from their pain but now they have to go back to the same world. World of pain!!!! They didn't talk to each other in the car. Ayesha was weeping silently. Akash understood he was helpless. His heart felt a gap!!!! The lowness inside him was increasing. His mind wanted to stop working. He hurriedly hugged her and wiped her tears. He again put his head on her chest. Ayesha rested her head on his head. Both were silent!!!!!!! Then they slept like this due to tiredness!!!!!!!!!

They reached home after sometime. They came out of the car and went inside, when silence took over them. Akash went to his room silently and closed the door. Ayesha also!!!! She was feeling very low. She had controlled her emotions with difficulty.

Ayesha's POV,
Today when they told me to wear sindoor, I didn't do it. That's when I realized I have to leave him one day!!!!! I had almost forgot about our gaps. We can't be together!!!!!💔 I was taking deep breathes even only thinking about it!!!!!! My heart was aching!!!!! I was badly missing my Maa!!!!

POV ENDS.........

Ayesha:(crying badly) Maa, please call me!!!! I can't call you now!!!!! I am missing you badly please!!!!!! I want to talk to you, I want to see you please!!!!! Your Ayesha is facing a lot of problems!!!! I can't bear it anymore!!!!She was crying badly like a kid!!!!!! Suddenly her phone started vibrates!!! She looks at it and hurriedly took the phone in her hands. She smiles between her tears as it was from her mother!!!!! She hurriedly wiped her tears and tried to act like normal. She took a deep breath and answered the call!!!!!!!
Ayesha:(speaking with difficulty) Ma!!!!!! She couldn't control herself!!! Tears falling from her eyes. She palmed her mouth tightly.
PS: They are talking in bangla!!!!
Amaya:(tensed voice, in bangla) Ayesha???? Kabse call kari ja rahi thi!!!! Tu thik toh hain na?????
Ayesha:(controlling her tears, shaking voice) Mujhe...kya hona hain!!!! Main...thik hu!!!!!
Amaya:(tensed) Tu ro rahi hain???? Kya hua?????
Ayesha burst out in tears.
Ayesha:(crying badly) Ma!!!! Tum logo...ki bohot....yaad aa rahi hain!!!!
Amaya:(tears) Toh isme rone wali kya baat hain ha???? Pagal!!!! Ansoo poch abhi!!!
She doesn't speak due to crying.
Amaya:(tears) Abhi ansoo poch nehi toh ek thappar lagaungi!!!!
Ayesha laughs between her tears. She wiped her tears.
Ayesha: Phone ke ander kaise marogi???
Amaya: Tu ghar aa pehle!!!!
Ayesha: Huh!!!! বুড়ি একটা!!!!
Huh!!!! Old lady!!!!!
Amaya: You are old lady!!!!
Ayesha: You!!!!
Amaya: You!!!!
Ayesha: You!!!!!
Amaya: Phone rakh tu!!! Itni raat tak phone leke kya kar rahi thi??? Tere teacher se call aya tha!!! Tune do din se class nehi ki????
Ayesha closed her eyes tightly!!!!!
Ayesha: Ha..ha woh net..net problem ma!!!!!!
Amaya: Thik hain!!!! Lekin zyaan rakhna!!!! Teri behen ne pagal kar rakha hain mujhe!!!! Sara din Pravisht, Pravisht!!!! Pata nehi kya dikh gaya uss bandar ladke mein???🙄😒
Ayesha giggles.
Ayesha: Ok bye!!!! Kal baat karti hu!!!
Amaya: Hmm!!!! Aur sun, uss ladke se dur rehna!!!!!
Ayesha: Buri ekta!!!!
Amaya: Battamiz!!! Phone rakh!!!!!
She cut the call and sighed. Tears again falling from her eyes. Akash came and saw her. He wiped the water from the corner of his eyes and smiled. He went towards her and jumped on bed. Ayesha looked at him shocked.
Ayesha: 😳 Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho???
Akash: Tumhari baate sun raha tha!!!!
Ayesha: Chiii!!!! So cheap!!!! Kisika baate sunna is bad!!!!!
Akash made a cute pout!!!!!
Ayesha: Jao apne room mein!!!😑
Akash: How rude!!! Tum busy ho kya???
Ayesha: Yes!!!
Akash: Rone ke liye??? She nodded her head. Phir toh nehi ja raha!!!!☺
He puts his head in her lap and put her hand on his hairs.
Ayesha: Uff!!!! Chain se rone bhi nehi dete!!!!!!!!!
Akash: Ek toh mujhe chot lagi aur pain bhi ho raha aur tumne pucha bhi nehi!!!!!!🥺 Bad wifey!!!!!!!!
Ayesha: মিথ্যাবাদী একটা!!!!! আমি জানি pain হচ্ছে না!!!!!!
Liar!!!!! I know it is not paining!!!!!
Akash: Arey bangla mein kyu baat kar rahi samajh nehi aa raha!!!!!!!
Ayesha laughs!!!!
Ayesha: Meri marzi!!!!!
She then noticed him he was not talking. So she sneaked inside the blanket and saw him sleeping cutely hugging her tightly. She sighed and slept like this.
At night, Akash got up to drink water while rubbing his eyes. He then noticed Ayesha who was busy in sleeping. He giggles silently and took her sleeping pic. He then made her laid comfortably and put his head on her chest and slept.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!