part1

In 1992 Marry Clark had given birth to John and Ricky Clark. John and Ricky are twins, but not normal twins. They were Siamese twins. They share one body, two heads, four arms, and two other things.          

Their mom was taking care of them by herself, and one day when the twins turned 16 she took them to a hotel that she bought a while back. She taught them that people who sin must be punished and they are the holy ones. She also taught them sex is a gateway to hell and any one who does so will be punished and damned to hell (Harsh, she must had some bad experiences.)

When the twins turned 19 and   the hotel was open to the public, she had the boys working as maids. One day the boys walked into a room on a couple in beds. (And well they was not sleeping)  The twins never saw what was happening before and, they thought he was hurting her.

The girl screamed (Loader then she already was) when she saw the ugliness of the twins. The male got up and walked over to them and said “You freaks, you got the hell out of here!” The twins did not move. “Ok then y’all fugly mother fuckers so you think you tuff fine” he said and he run up then swung his stick like arm at the and well…the twins caught the male’s arm then picking him up hold both of the mans arms out like a T shape. The man kick and yelling, “Put my down the hell you think this is you God Damn FREAK!” we that was said the twins growled and said “No use God name in vain” and begun pulling the mans arms opposite ways till they completely snapped off. The man yelling for Dear God. Blood went every where and, then the twins pushed the man down on the floor    and said “God will never for give you for your sins. We will punish all sinners.” they started to squeeze his head until his eye and nose started to bleed and then you heard the sound of his skull cracking under the weight of the twins hands. (Dead in under a min.)