part 2

The young girl picks up the lamp and hit the twins upside the head with it. (I little bit too late now) They stood up looking un phase be the blow, so they pick her up and threw her across the room, like how you would though you phone as you lose at “Flappy Bird” for the 20th time. Then the girl tried to escape (which she should have done when she saw her sugar daddy getting fuck up first) but the twins were to fast. They grabbed the poor girl and tide her to the bed. Then they took a pocketknife and wrote their name on every inch of her body. Then he saw that she was crying. “Oh do no don’t cry I have save you.” Seeing that she was still crying. They went in to give her a hug “NO stay away you creep!” she said and when he gave her a hug she was not fully dress. So well he was tempted. Seeing her nude body and feeling how soft her skin was, they began to rip off their pants.  (3 to 5 min. later). Their mom walked in the door and saw what had been going on in her hotel.

She grabbed her son and said to the girl “You slut making my sons sin for   that   you   will be punished.” the mom said as she reached for the pocketknife that was sitting on the old nightstand. She went to the girl and smiled   and, stuck her hand in   her mouth and grabbed out her tongue and cut it out blood spared all down her nude chest

Then the mom took her own two hands and ripped out her eyeball and showed it to her boys. “Is that what the hell you want a slut that just made you sin now my sons you must be punished.” She tided her sons to the bed and got the knife and put it to hers son’s …..man area (for those of you who are slower than other it’s the hot dog without the bun.) “Mommy don’t, we will never do it again.” The twins said crying and the mom said, “I know.” Then she cut and blood went everywhere.

Then mom went on a crazy rampage and killed every one in the hotel one by one. The man died fast and the women died a slow and a bloody death. Then after she killed everyone she set her hotel on fire and her and her sons were said to have burned alive. Now whenever someone brings up that night they say never go to the Prather Inn because when you check in you’ll never ever check out.