{8: A new start}

~Back in 1993~

Mr. Ang: And that's the history of Kim Y/n and Lee Heeseung back in 1975, kids.

S1: Wahhh that's so sad...

S2: They have the exact same names as Y/n and Heeseung from our class!

S3: Right?!

S4: I wish I could get a boyfriend like him...so romantic.

S5: I bet she's so pretty wahhh

S6: The fact it happened only 18 years ago is scaring me.

Y/n wasn't paying attention to the students talking about how similar her name is to Kim Y/n from their history class, she was in her own world peacefully admiring her crush since middle school, Lee Heeseung.

???, whispering: Y/n 누나(Older sister addressed by males)?

Y/n didn't hear anything but muffled talking.

???, whisper-yelling: Y/n 누나~

Y/n still didn't hear anything as she's busy admiring Heeseung taking notes from afar.

The person calling out her name taps on her shoulder, Y/n slightly jumped out of surprise and looked at the person tapping on her shoulder.

Y/n, whispering: Sorry about that, need anything, Sung Hoon?

SH, whispering: How long are you going to stare at him?

Y/n, whispering: Pfft, me? Staring at him?

Sung Hoon gave Y/n a 'seriously?' look, Y/n guiltily smiled and took one more glance at Heeseung.

SH, whispering: He likes someone else remember?

Y/n, whispering: It's like a now or never opportunity, I might as well choose now. I'll confess later~

SH, whispering: I wish you luck then.

Y/n, whispering: Such a supportive friend, that's why I love you *pinches cheeks*

Sung Hoon grabs Y/n's hands and softly removes them from his cheeks, when her hand is off, he went back to listening to the teacher and so did Y/n.

As Y/n is writing, she felt two pairs of eyes looking at her. She looked around and saw Heeseung facing her direction, Y/n looked away with a shy smile and that's when she realized something...Heeseung was staring at the person who is on the left side of her, Sim Joo Hi, the girl Heeseung fell for.

Y/n felt humiliated, she could hear laughs from her brain yet no one's laughing in her actual surroundings. "You just embarrassed yourself Y/n." She disappointedly mumbled to herself.

Mr. Ang: Is everyone done taking notes?

Everybody agreed, except Y/n, who is in her own thoughts.

Mr. Ang: Alright then, class dismissed.

When Mr. Ang left, all of the students sighed in relief. Y/n came back to reality just to see the teacher gone, she looked at her unfinished notes with annoyed eyes. Y/n faced Sung Hoon then taps on his shoulder from behind.

Y/n, whispering: Did you finish writing?

SH: I didn't even write anything.

Y/n looks at Sung Hoon dumbfounded. Sung Hoon innocently smiles and went back to what he was doing. Y/n annoyingly sighed and turned to the person behind her.