{17: "Surprise surprise"}

~Still in 1993~

Third person POV

Principal: *sigh* Kim Y/n, Lee Heeseung...this is the second time you ended up in my office. Are you two trying to skip classes? You know that the number of times you'll end up in my office will affect your grades, right?

Y/n and Heeseung lightly nod as their heads were faced down. Joo Hi watches as she kept quiet.

Principal: What happened to the behaved Heeseung I used to know, hm? Are you purposely dragging your grades down, Lee Heeseung?

HS: No Principal Lim.

The principal releases one more sigh before taking a seat on his chair.

~~~Time skip to after school~~~

As Y/n is making her way home, she receives a call from a random number. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, she didn't hesitate to accept the call. She places the phone beside her left ear and asked.

Y/n: May I know who is this?

???: My introduction isn't needed. I have your parents and best friend, you have no choice but to come to xxxxxxx

A deep voice replied, Y/n lets out a light laugh, thinking it's some prank call.

Y/n: I'm sorry but I don't believe yo-

Y/n stopped her words when she heard a gunshot through the phone. Her eyes widened and her heart dropped when she heard....her parent's scream.

Y/n's parents: Y/N-AH PLEASE HELP US!

Y/n: P-please don't hurt them! I'll do anything.

???: Good, invite Heeseung for help. I know you're too weak to help yourself.

Y/n got confused, "How do they know Heeseung?!" She thought.

Y/n: How do you know him?!

???: Time is ticking Y/n...don't want to waste time, do you?

Just like that, the call ended. Y/n hurriedly looks around for Heeseung.

???: No time to waste Y/n, let's go. The life of your parents is on the line.

Someone from Y/n's back stated, Y/n faced the person behind her and saw Heeseung.

Y/n: You were eavesdroppi- Nevermind that, how are we going to get there?

With no hesitation, Heeseung carried Y/n, bridal style, producing heat in Y/n's cheeks.

Y/n: You know the place?

HS: Mhm.

Y/n: Aren't you going to get tired if you're running and carrying me at the same ti-

HS: Shhhhh...

Y/n immediately shut her mouth as Heeseung ran to the location with Y/n in his arms.