001

choi chanhee skipped his way to the gates, holding his backpack's straps tightly. he was in a good mood today for no reason, which was rare, because this has happened literally never in his life.

in the corner of his eye, he can see somebody walking closely behind him. at first he didn't think much of it. until this happened....

"boo!" chanyeon harshly grabbed his shoulders and shook chanhee violently.

"AAHH THAT SCARED M-"

chanyeon laughed maniacally on the floor while chanhee stood there looking at her with a deadpan face.

"y-you shouldve seen your face!" she clutched her stomach as she laid down on the floor.

chanhee scoffed and rolled his eyes. "not funny," he scowled. he prised chanyeon's bag off of her shoulders and started stomping off into the school building.

in the distance, he could here something along the lines of 'wait for me' as he dragged his feet through the doors.

"soo...." chanyeon started, "i heard there is a new student in our class... OOH LALA"

"so what?"

"sniff sniff wail cry... our little chanhee will FINALLY be getting a b— ow—" chanhee pinched chanyeon's arm harshly.

"what's with you and punching or pinching or whatever in catsunw00's other boo—"

"HEY HEY HEY STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL HERE"

a wild changmin suddenly appeared from behind them as he separated them to walk in the middle.

"well if it isn't ji changmin— OW—"

changmin bit chanyeon's head as she leaned foward to try to make him stop. the amount of pain she had received in under an hour made her question her life choices.

"why am i friends with you idiots again?" chanhee muttered under his breath, loud enough for the two to hear.

"beecauusee~" changmin sung. "you're too socially awkward and introverted~ you dumb bitch~"

chanyeon started walking backwards in front of the two and nodded her head in agreement. "and you're dumb just like us! so no escaping mr choi!" (somebody save chanhee from these two)

the group continued to have random conversations like 'who would make the better toilet' or 'are monkeys gay'... don't ask. they soon approached the class all of them were in.

chanyeon NEARLY broke the door while trying to open it. a fellow student inside decided to prank chanyeon and well...

"ayo the door is locked" chanyeon said.

chanhee rolled his eyes and punched chanyeon's arm playfully. "i'm sure we can see that dumbass"

"ow—"

changmin made a " 🤔 " face before speaking to the two. "if its locked... just unlock it"

"how?"

"unlock it"

"BUT HOW"

"I DONT KNOW??1?"

chanyeon kicked the door and surprisingly opened it.

<3

"what if i topped all of you" chanyeon suddenly says as she sat spaced out in her seat.

"what?" chanhee questioned.

changmin blinked and dramatically stood up from his chair. "THE FUCK YOU WOULDNT"

"WEL WHAT IF I DID?"

"YOUR WEAK ASS COULD NEVER"

"AND YOUR FLAT ASS COULD NEVER TOP THIS ASS"

"nobody would want to be in a threesome with you though"

chanhee could only laugh at this point. the two went on and on until their teacher walked in.

"good morning class!"

"good morning mrs kim!"

mrs kim flashed a bright smile before speaking again. "you guys are more enthusiastic today!"

"it's because chanyeon and changmin woke us up miss," jeon dara groaned. her legs were laying lazily on the desk as she picked on her nails.

"i thought so" mrs kim sighed. she tapped her ruler onto her desk and made an announcement.

"for this year, we'll be having.... drumroll please!"

"dudududududududududu"

"turururtuttrutururururu"

"rumpumpumpumpumpumpum"

"yuyuyuyuyuyuyu"

"what kind of drum goes yuyuyuyu"

mrs kim threw her hands up, causing the drums to stop.

"a new male student!"

almost everybody in the classroom cheered, some dolphins here and there (i see you chenle). mrs kim had to shush the class to go bring in the student waiting outside of the sliding doors.

"come on innn~ welcome to hell!" she joked with a tall male trailing behind her.

"would you like to introduce yourself?"

"not really but i will anyways," he mumbled in a deep voice. "hello, im lee juyeon and i hope we become friends"

<3

after the lesson ended chanyeon crashed onto juyeon's desk before the other girls tried to approach him. he gave her a weird look as she crouched in front of the desk.

"hi?"

"HI JUAN— ow—"

changmin pushed her over and stood in front of juyeon's desk. he was going to apologise until chanyeon hung onto his legs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

chanhee stood up and approached juyeon quietly, covering up the two bickering in the background.

"don't worry about those two, juyeon. im chanhee!" juyeon smiled softly at the pink-haired boy and shook his hand.

"are those your friends?"

chanhee's breath hitched. "unfortunately, yes."

"oh"

chanhee sat on his desk and watched the three bickering over something random. looks like juyeon will be having a long day.