004

"chanheeee! choi chanheeeeeee, forgive mee!" chanyeon shook chanhee's arm and clinged onto it. he could only sigh and shake her off.

"leave me alone."

"you can't hold a grudge against your favourite best friend forever.."

he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "i'll be holding the grudge forever if you keep annoying me."

"noooo!" she pouted and hung onto his leg, forcing him to have to drag her.

"if you'll stop leeching onto me i'll consider it."

she quickly hopped up to her feet, standing up straighter than she ever has before. "yes sir!" with a small salute, she marched to his side, giving him a bow.

"next destination maam- SIR!"

"fuck you. i'm going to kevin"

"nooo! wait!!!"

kevin finally sat down. coffee, notebook, notes, ipad. perfect environment for studying, am i right? yes and no. one, this is mcdonalds, two, maybe if you cut out the part where he's sleep deprived and mentally exhausted... well.. it still wouldn't help the fact that he's studying at a FAST FOOD RESTAURANT!

"MOON KEVIN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" chanhee scanned the room with fierce eyes.

kevin spat his coffee back into the lid. "what the f-"

juyeon let an innocent customer out before entering himself. "CHANHEE, CALM DOWN THIS IS A MCDONALDS!"

"i don't give twelve shits if we get kicked out, i need you and kevin right now."

"aha that's what he said! wait wh-"

a worker pushed some leftover rubbish into the trash can before speaking. "please sir i'm going to have to ask you to calm down, otherwise i will escort you out of the building."

"ah, please ignore my daughter. don't mind if i just-" he lifted chanhee up, bridal style, and kicked the door open. "kevin, you're coming too!"

"please i'm failing my maths classes." he pouted and lifted his stuff up, and dropping his coffee.

"OH COME ON!"

— —

"andnowhe'signoringme!" chanyeon sobbed pathetically while eating another fry from changmin's happy meal.

"too bad."

"OH YOO SHUT UPE YOOR ON YOOR THIRD FRY!" she banged her head on the table and wailed. he stared at her and shrugged.

"i don't know what you want me to do?"

"NOTHING!"

"okay."

— —

ignore the EXTREMELY short chapter i just havent been in the mood to write and i forgot this app existed-