fourteen | close

A/n: I'm so sorry in advance.

I woke up the next morning yet again in Scooters arms, "Morning." He says. "Morning Scott." I say looking at him. "Oh shut it Willow Jones." "Try me Scott Holland." I reply smiling.  He got up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Scott Holland put my down!" I yell. "WWE SMACK DOWN!" He says throwing me on my bed. I started laughing, he picked me back up but didn't throw me over his shoulder. "Hey you didn't throw me." I was cut of by him swinging me over his shoulders. "You were saying?" He says.

"Asshole." I reply. "I'm choosing your outfit today." He says. "Scooter put me down." I yell. "Nope." He walked out of the dorm and we went inside his dorm. Riley looked at me, "Help I'm getting kidnapped!" I say.

He just laughed, "When I get down I'm gonna whoop your ass Scooter." I yell. "Sure you will." He says walking out of his dorm with me still over his shoulder. We made it back to my dorm and he put me down. I punched him in the stomach, I ended up hitting his abs and it hurt.

"God damn't!" I say shaking my hand. "Don't punch my abs simple as that." Scooter says. I rolled my eyes at him, "Here's your outfit." He says giving me sweatpants and a varsity t-shirt. "I'm not wearing this." I say walking over to my dresser.

He walked over to me, "What you don't like my comfy clothes?" "I do but I'm not wearing them to class, just so you know I'm keeping those." I reply. I changed into the outfit I picked out and Scooter returned wearing his varsity jacket with some jeans.

"Basic." I say spraying perfume all over me. He grabbed the bottle, "Your spraying to much." "Am not." "Are to." I jumped up and grabbed the bottle. I sprayed it on him, "Ha!" I yell. We walked out of the dorm and went towards the school.

"Now I smell like you." He says. "And that's bad thing because?" I ask. "It's not." He replies. I patted his cheek and we walked into the lunch room technically the cafeteria. "Game day today!" I say to the ducks as Scooter walks away.

"We'll play hard and get you back on the team." Russ says. I gave them a thumbs up then walked over to the varsity table. Scooter saved me a seat, I say down. "Did you whoop Scooters ass?" Riley asks.

"No." I mumbled. "Speak up we can't hear you." Scooter says. "No." I mumbled again. "She didn't whoop my ass she went to punch me hit my abs and hurt her self." Scooter replied.

Cole started hysterically laughing, I punch him in face. "What was that for you bitch!?" Cole asks. "Being an asshole." I replied. Everyone started laughing, "Keep laughing Riley and your next." I say. Scooter laughed and I turned to him, "Unless Holland you wanna be next?"

Everyone just started dying at that. "Damn Scott." The varsity player beside him says. Scooter just sat there in embarrassment, "Okay Jones." He says. I patted him on the thigh, "Doesn't have a big affect on me." I say standing up.

I threw away my food and went to my locker, Charlie followed behind me. "Are you dating Scooter now or something!?" He asks. "Why would you care your to busy shoving your tongue down Linda's throat!" I reply grabbing my stuff for our first class.

Charlie stopped me from closing my locker, "You literally confessed that you love me not that long ago!" "Just leave me alone I'm trying to move on." I reply closing my locker. Scooter walked out of the lunch room and came up to me, he tapped me on the shoulder.

"I told you to leave me alone Charlie." I say. "My names Scott but okay." He replies. I turned to him, "Sorry." I apologize. "Not a problem." He says spinning me around. "So you know how there's a dance coming up?" He asks. "Actually nope." I say sitting down on the stairs.