Part one the only one

Twas a cold Yodamas night, and all the little lights were burning in the little windows of the small boob shaped huts. The virgin Leia, dressed in a white nightgown, representing her unwavering innocence and purity, was shaving her ankles.

She was lonely, solitary, and alone. "Oh if only I had a strong presence to keep me warm on this cold cold night... what I wouldn't do to get dicked down right now" moaned Leia sultrily. Her wish radiated into the reaches of known space, passing the republic planets, soon entering Hutt space and shotly thereafter unknown space. From those deep dark nether regions, sprang an unknown and all knowing power.

"Yee yee
ima smash that pussy"

announced the mysterious force, feeling Leias loneliness and lust for love and being made love to.

Shit I can only rhyme
WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE THYME

Screamed the power as it sped at high speed through the galaxies!

I wanna smash leia
Don't wanna say hey-ya

A wind blew through the cracks in the boobies hut exposing leias fertile 21 year old pheromonal scent, which called out towards the power!

"OH SHIT
bitches I must hit"

The power arrived with a screeching halt (despite not feeling the effects of gravity or any other physical laws).

SHOW ME THE MONEY
I REALLY LIKE HONEY

PLEASE HELP IM RUNNING OUT OF RHYME
WHERE THE IS THE FUCKING THYME

Just like the leaves of thyme, the presence took shape as a small green figure.

Mhhhmmmm in rhyme I speak
When I fuck I squeak

It was yoda. Or was it. It was the same species, but was it the all knowing grandmaster of the Jedi?

Master Yoda? Called out Leia, despite never having met him before in canon Star Wars.

Nah.

Replied the lil green alien.

Just here to fuck I am
Does it taste like ham?

What? Said an exasperated but still Horny Leia.

"What did you say? I'm confused. Should it smell like ham? Like no seriously like is that a good thing? Cuz that sounds not healthy. Like I can't imagine that's right. I'm a virgin. Does it, ya know, even, ya know, smell like anything?"

HAM exclaimed the green one

Ya know what. I'm desperate, fuck it, hot girl summer right?

"MHMMMMMMM hot you are,
Summer it is not
Get in my car
Ima fuck your clot"

You mean clit? Said Leia, "do you Even know human anatomy?"

Anatomy show you I will.
Oh god I miss Jill

"Who the fuck is Jill?" I'm so confused said Leia and also the reader

Matter it does not
This a lot dialogue
Fuck we shall

Alright let's get it over with, I consent!

Mhm without consent fuck I do not

They started getting on. His 14 meter mega schlong dragged across the floor as he approached her.

HOLY SHIT! She announced, how is it about 7 fucking times as long as you?

Ask question you do not
Ima fuck your clot

Can you please just say clit, like it's genuinely disturbing, but with the length of that thing you might just give me a clot.

And they started, sweaty, passionate, green? Slimy? Oh it's getting worse. The green one grunted and moaned. Leia was a Little confused because it was the best experience she ever had. She knew sex would be wonderful but not like this. Her modest boobs bounced as she rode the monster that was the green ones cock.

She came 8 times. He only once. It was enough. He had passed on his seed.

HIT I DID
QUIT I WILL
PEACE BITCH

the green disappeared into the darkness.

I mean, that was cool, said a winded Leia. Better go to bed.

She awoke with a searing pain between her legs.

A head popped out of her vagina, followed by a little green body.

Wait, grandmaster yoda? Questioned Leia.

Hmmm yes, I it is

What? How does that work?

Time travel I can!

Huh?!?!

Bye bitch! See you never!!

WAIT

and in a puff of smoke, he was gone.

Yoda Open his eyes,

Mhhhmmm back in my chambers I am

Hello master yoda said a familiar voice.

Hello mace. Train the younglings we shall?

Of course master.

Not killed they have been?

What?

Oh nothing, that's my favorite part.

He he he he he.