backstory

hello my lil lemmons.

so, a little backstory for this book since its NOT canon (:

so, characters: (more will be added after)

Maxon Schreave - the prince

Clarkason Schreave - the king

America Singer - Musician in the palace, the daughter of the former northern rebel. 

ms. Silvia - the royal planner

basically, a few years before the current timeline, there was a war between the northern rebels, the southern rebels, and the royal family. they were fighting about the citizen's rights, which made the king back then make a caste system - grade people to numbers based on their money and work. 

"people's castes were based on the amount of money their family donated to the government during the first war with New Asia. When a character is first mentioned, there is generally a note made of what caste they are in. is the lowest caste and is the highest in .

When the caste system first started, 's were sent a letter stating they were now and their last names had been changed from "Cohen" to "Singer." " - from the web 'fandom'.

after that, the rebels and the people were mad and started to attack the palace once in a while. 

now, 50 years after, America's father sent her for a special mission, and Maxon was sent by his. 

the story starts with the competition for winning the prince with the other five girls (the elites)

(for the ones who have read the selection before, just switch Kris and America, that's basically the story) 

read to see what are their missions and what will happen next 

xoxo <3