Hitoshi Ginjima

Kinks; Soft Dom, Bunny Girl, Exhibitionism (Window Sex), Breeding

Gin is one of my comfort characters admittedly. I can't pin exactly why though, I feel like he'd be that clingy love drunk boyfriend that would follow you around hyping you up with affirmations.

———————————————————————————-

"I love you" Gin landed a small peck on your lips "you're amazing" he pecks you again on the lips "you're so strong" peck again "you have such a big heart" another peck "you're the world to me" he lands a little longer peck on your lips this time "not to mention that sexy body of yours" his lips crash down to yours locking you in a deep kiss. You laughed lightly against his lips bringing your arms up and around his neck. His hands went around you pulling you close to him. Rocking side to side you two slowly swayed to the soft music playing in the background.

Finally parting from the kiss Gin put his forehead against yours. "I love treating you to big romantic evenings don't get me wrong, but these quiet nights at home are the best" you hummed in agreement as you stared at Gin taking in his cheesy grin. Your heart fluttered as you realized again that he was all yours giggling and slightly squealing you put your head on his chest as your hands slid from his back joining your head. You gripped his shirt lightly as you felt a smile sweep over your face you nuzzled into his chest more. "I love you too" you hummed out.

Gin's hand trailed to your head his fingers tangled through your hair as he started messaging the back of your head. "I have to be really honest, I'm incredibly turned on" he mumbled out of wanting to break the moment but not knowing what else to say. "I know, I can feel your bulge" you teased him shifting your leg to rub his bulge with your thigh. "Aayee that's playing dirty" he whined as you giggled continuing to rub him through his pants.

"I have a surprise for you" your head snapped up looking at Gins red stained face. "Huh? Really?" He mumbled out feeling himself getting harder with your gentle rubbing. "Mmhm, take my shirt off" you stepped backwards holding your arms above your head. Gin's face went to a curious expression as he stared at you trying to understand what was happening. "Don't start acting shy now" you pouted still holding your arms above your head as you motioned with your hand at him.

Grabbing the base of your shirt again pulled it over your head setting it down on the back of the couch "ooooooo is that?!" "It is! Do you like it?" You chirped out happily as he admired the top of the strapless black bodysuit you had under your clothes. "Now take my pants off" you pointed to the waistband of your sweatpants with both hands. Wasting no time this time Gin grabbed the side of your sweatpants and pulled them down as he kneeled down looking up at you "you're to good to me (f/n)" his eyes twinkling as he admired you above him.

"That's not even the best part" you smirked turning around and bending forward putting your rear in his face. Slowly shaking your ass he watched as a small white cotton tail bounced with your every movement. Gin squealed behind you as he connected all the dots he wrapped his arms around your legs pressing the side of his face into your rear "a bunny girl just for me?" Standing up you turned at the waist to look at him hugging your lower half still nuzzling his face between your cheeks. Looking up at you he admired the (f/c) bunny ears you managed to slip on when he was distracted. Small bells chimed as you tilted your head giving him a small seductive wink.

"Oh now you're playing really dirty" he whined out happily as he let go of your legs and stood up behind you. His arms wrapped around you as his hands came to your breasts cupping underneath them he lifted them up squeezing them. "This is really unfair" he whined looking over your shoulder as he continued bouncing your breasts in his hands. Giggling you pushed yourself back into his bulge feeling his grip on your breasts tighten slightly when you started grinding on him again.