Akira Kunimi

Kinks; Switch, Thigh play, Passionate

Hey babes~
So if you read my JJK book 'Sukuna's Offering' you already know this but for those that only follow this book I'll fill you in very quickly. I am struggling with some writers block and because of that it's taking me longer to write chapters. I don't want to put out content that I'm not happy with so I apologize but updates will be slower then they used to be while I work through this. Thank you for your continued support!

~UhmmSan

———————————————————————————-

"It's so cold" you bunched your scarf before burrowing your face inside. A small shiver went up your spine as you rushed down the campus walk way to your dorm. As you made your way inside you pulled your jacket and scarf off hanging them up before you bolted to your bed diving onto it and wrapping yourself in your comforter. "I hate winter" a pout formed on your face as you groaned nuzzling into your bed more. "How come!? Winter is so romantic!" Your roommate chirped up turning around to face you.

"Walking around with that special someone as the beautiful snowflakes sparkle in the sky falling all around you" you could practically see the hearts forming in her eyes "not to mention how warm a passionate kiss feels when your body is ice cold". "You're a hopeless romantic... and you're drooling" pulling the blanket tighter you rolled over to face away from her only to feel her jump onto your bed and hover over you.

"Just imagine Kunimi's arm around you, keeping you tucked into his side to keep you warm and... to get a little closer" she purred out into your ear from behind you making you swallow nervously. "Stop teasing me" you pulled the comforter over your face hiding your red soaked cheeks from her "I should've never told you about that". "But you two would be so perfect together! You both have that 'quiet mysterious' vibe" her obnoxious grin could almost be heard as she stood up on your bed "not to mention how cute your kids would be!" 

You choked hearing that, sitting up quickly you grabbed your pillow and pelted your roommate knocking her off your bed and onto her floor landing on her rear. "What the hell was that for?!" She pouted on the floor rubbing her rear. "He doesn't even know I exist and you're already making us have babies" a heavy sigh left your lips as you laid back in bed thinking about her crazy statement 'I wonder what our kids would look like...'. Your roommate stood up with her same obnoxious grin as before "I know how to change that!" You sat up raising an eyebrow curious to what she had planned "what are you talking about?"

~ Time skip ~

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this... my legs are going to freeze off!" You protested as your roommate pulled you into a crowded frat house. "Come on (y/n)! I'm sure he'll be here, and I heard he's a thigh guy!" The heat flooded your face once again feeling your cheeks flush to a bright pink. Somehow she had convinced you to come with her to a 'winter celebration' at one of the nearby frat houses. It was really just an excuse for all the athletes to get together and drink their weight in cheap liquor. Letting out a heavy sigh you looked around not spotting Kunimi anywhere. He wasn't a really social person anyway... why would he come to something like this.

"Kindaichi!" Your head turned quickly as you heard your roommate yelling to luring him over. "Stay here I'll be right back" she shot you a quick smile before running to meet him halfway. The music and talking was so loud it made it impossible to ease drop on the twos conversation. You could feel your stomach drop to your ankles when Kindaichi looked up at you with wide eyes before returning his attention to her. Seconds felt like hours as you waited for her to return, suddenly she came running back to you grabbing your wrist she pulled you back out of the frat house.