Chapter 1: The Training Academy.

Authors Note-I do agree that my original format is very confusing, so I've re-written the novel in chronological order. Do enjoy, feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Location: Erstonia

~Finn Pov~

The Royal Academy, a school for training magicians, to hone their strengths and practice real-time battle, there were once 4 Academies in our continent of Trinitaria, Erstonia's Royal Academy, Eldham's Royal Academy, Landow's Royal Academy, and Solaris' Royal Academy. After the first Great War 5 years ago, Erstonia and Solaris' Royal Academy was shut down by King Oberon, this is the story of my time there, the time after my memories were taken from me by my father (the former King of Erstonia). Us wizards were forced into hiding after the great war, King Oberon started hunting wizards. There was a skilled mage capable of using elite magic, he was my teacher, his name was Jasper Axis, using his magic, he was able to hide us all in the outskirts of town using a magic barrier, we were all protected there with no interference from the outside, not even a skilled magician like my father could have entered without an invitation, this was an unbreakable spell created by Jasper. All of Estonia's councilmen were killed in the Great War and the man who was now in charge of us was my father's right-hand man, Felix Agria. This is the story is immediately following the Great War.

....

"He lost his memories?", said Felix.

"Yes sir, it would seem his father wiped his memories clean", said Jasper.

"Why don't we just kill him!", said Felix.

"We cannot hold a child responsible for the acts of his parents!", said Jasper.

"Then who is going to take responsibility for this child! You?", says Felix.

"If that's what it takes then yes, I will be this child's guardian", said Jasper as he looked at me.

...

"This child will not be harmed in any way!", said a voice from behind.

"Mother", said Felix.

"Mary, the All-knowing", said Jasper.

Mary the All-knowing possesses the power of precognition, she often gets glimpses into the future. Little fragments, it was said that the god of time chose her as its vessel.

"Finn Aslan, he is the child that would bring world change, I've seen it, he has been blessed by the god of luck Mother Fortuna, he cannot die until the prophecy is fulfilled, he is a contradiction, he is cursed by the blessing of luck, something no other mage has ever seen", says Mary.

Mother Fortuna? That name sounds familiar to me, where have I heard it before?

"We are reopening the training academy", said Mary as she looked at Jasper.

"Nonsense, this is not the time for that! King Oberon has to be dethroned!", said Felix.

"You have no soldiers, the children are the future, they must be trained in combat and mastering their magic, for when the time comes, we will need them in the upcoming war, this generation surpasses us in magic power, they will be the ones to lead us, the training academy will be reopened, Jasper will train Finn and his elite squad.", said Mary.

"You're giving him an elite squad?", asked Jasper.

"Yes, protecting him is our main goal, he will be given an elite squad, just as any king would be given", said Mary.

"King? Aren't you moving a little too fast mother?", asked Felix.

"He is heir to the throne, we will recapture the throne one day and he will sit on top of it", said Mary.

"Yes mother", sighed Felix as she exited the room.

"Looks like I'm your guardian Finn", said Jasper as he smiled.

"So how long would this barrier of yours last?", asked Felix.

"It constantly drains my magic power but it's secure and as long as I stay within this barrier, it will never go down but I am severely weakened in this state, the barrier takes 90% of my magic power", explained Jasper.

"We're counting on you Jasper, a new academy will be born, for the hope of training our young mages, from what I know we have 20 possible mages that would be enrolled, I will help train them too, I'm leaving Finn and his elite guards in your hands. You can choose them out of the 19 students", explained Felix.

"Noted", said Jasper as we left.

....

And so Jasper took me in, he spent the day looking for suitable candidates for my Elite Guards.

"I will always protect you and watch over you Finn", he said to me as he made me dinner.

Jasper Axis, age 30, was the head of research and development, he holds the magic of creation, its powerful magic so he's always in a weakened stage. Creation magic is forbidden magic so when he uses it, his body becomes frail, he's known as the 3rd strongest mage on the continent, two slots down from my father, and the 2nd strongest mage was Stannis Cleon, Stannis uses Earth magic, the top 3 mages were close with one another, Stannis was my father's best friend and Jasper was my father's advisor, he created a pill called the "Reformation pill. It was a pill that temporarily gave you magic, there was a fire pill, water pill, earth pill, he created about 27 pills, any mage that consumes this pill gains another element or power, if I ate a Fire pill, I would be able to use fire magic alongside my existing magic, water. I was told based on my magic power and strength, I would be ranked in the top 10 strongest mages on the continent, from what Jasper told me, my father and mother had been training me since i was 5 years old. Due to the memory loss spell, I forgot how to use magic, I forgot all my spells, I felt like I was a newborn baby in the world of magic, so Jasper has been training me, pushing me past my limits.

"Everything will change tomorrow, are you ready?", asked Jasper.

"I'm ready", I say as I take a deep breath.

....

To be continued in Chapter 2: The 3 Elite Guards.