Road trip

Chapter 2
Jackson

After leaving Mia's house we head to the gas station to fill up the tank . Mia doesn't know where we are going she wanted a surprise. Of course she wants to know now . But I'm keeping to my word and keeping it a surprise . We pull into the gas stations and I park on pump 2.
" Do you want me to go in and give them the money ? " Mia asked .
" Sure , put 30 on pump 2."
"Okay" she leaves the car and heads into the gas station. I get out and wait for the pump to be ready. I fill up then tank and get back in the car. Mia is already in the passengers seat. We talk about random things for awhile . I ask her to play a song so we can jam out . The windows are rolled down . The breeze feels nice . I looked over at her. She's staring at the landscape. But my god. This girl. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. Her honey blonde hair is swaying from the breeze . She lookes over at me and smiles . She has the most beautiful eyes and smile I've ever seen. My heart skips a beat .
" What are you looking at" My says
" Uh nothing you have something on your face."
"what ??" She pulls down the visor to look. " No I don't ?"
" Oh it must Of been the light ."
We continue the rest of the way. Slowly I start to get tired .
" Do you want me to drive us towards a Hotel ?" Mymy ask me
" Honestly that sounds good. I'll pull over at the next stop."
About five minutes later I exit the highway and go to a grocery store parking lot. Mia exits the car to take my place .
" Look up a place for us to stay at and I'll drive there."
"Okay."
A little while later we are driving towards a country inn. I get us a room but only one bed because we need to save money for the trip.
"I hope you don't mind but I got a one bed room." I say when I walk back out with the key for our hotel .
" No it's okay I Know we have to save our money for wherever we are going ."
I drive to our room and we get out . I open the door turn on the light.
" I'll be back I gotta use the bathroom." I tell her.
" Okay."