My love for you is as deep as the ocean|Chapter 1

"AH SHIT!" you cursed realizing you were late for school. Where the hell is Sabito and Giyuu?! You screamed in your head as you wore (Y/o) and ran straight to the kitchen to find Giyuu making toast. "Where is Sabito?!" You asked annoyed. "At school, he left to go to school early I don't know why." Giyuu responded in his calm and monotone voice. "Let me guess, he prevaricated you." He said throwing a buttered toast to your direction. "Yes!" You said catching and eating the toast. "Wait why aren't you going to school? You better not Malinger like Sabito" you said giving a slight glare at the raven haired boy. He sighed and rolled his ocean blue eyes. "No Y/n you know I'm not like that." He responded. "I can drive you to school, if you like me to Y/n." "Yea that would be great!" You responded. You got ready and Giyuu was in the car waiting for you. He wore a Meretricious outfit. "Ready?" He said eyeing you on his side. He was on the drivers side and you were on the passenger side with your bag on your lap. The drive was silent unlike Sabito since he is constantly talking to you but when it comes to others in school he becomes reticent but Giyuu is reticent all of the time especially in school; speaking of school we've arrived. You waved bye at Giyuu and he waved bye and wishes you a good day. "Y/N!!" Sabito yelled at your direction and was sprinting towards you. (Author-Chan: No don't talk to us Sabito, you left us ✋😐) "hey Sabito, why didn't you wake me up too? I'm late because of you, you know Urokodaki is gonna kill me." Y/n said. "Hehe yea sorry..." he sweat dropped while scratching the back of his neck while looking away awkwardly. "Anyways how late am I?" You asked. "Three periods late." Responded. "THREE?!" You shouted. "Yea sorry." Sabito was about to say something else but you ignored him to go to your 4th period. "WAIT Y/N!"
The peach haired boy shouted but Y/n ignored.

Sabito's POV

"Ugh, she always ignores me and hangs out with Tanjiro and his friends, what do they have that I don't?" He said before making his way through the huge crowd of people to go to his fourth class, only for a group of girls snickering and giggling. Sabito scoffed and rolled his lavender eyes and was about to walk off until one of the girls ran in front of him with a huge grin on her face and was awkwardly rubbing her hands together. "Hey Sabito~" she attempts to flirt. Sabito scoffed again "what is it Kayla?" (Author Chan: if that's your name then I apologize feel free to change it) "what?" He said in a serious tone. "Would you like to hangout after school or during lunch?" She said blushing and still has that huge annoying smile as she grabs Sabito's forearm. "Hell no..." he aggressively swooped his arm away from the girl and glared down on her making her feel weak as she squealed. "Don't ever talk to me I have no interest in you or your friends, now if you'll excuse me..." he gave one last glare at the girl with his lavender eyes darken basically sending daggers at her. It's strange because sabito's eyes are kind and soft, sure he can be strict but he was never this mean. "... I have a class to attend to." And he left the girl speech less as her friends covered their mouth also speechless about what just went down. The boy that they all liked just send them all down like a ship drowning.

Y/n's POV
Y/n was in her 4th period and her Teacher informed her that she got a detention for being late. You sat on her desk and groaned quietly to herself Sabito you're so gonna get it once my detention is over. You thought, the subject on his class was esoteric and only a few students could understand it and you were one of the few who did. You finished your classes for today and you remembered that the 4th period teacher gave you a slip for detention then you sprinted to the principal's office to get over with your detention. First I have to deal with this detention then with Urokodaki's lecture then I can beat Sabito's ass after that! You planned to yourself. Then the principal called Urokodaki talking about how you got detention then once it was over you saw a familiar car and it was...

...Urokodaki, god damn it I was hoping I can deal with this at home. You got in the car and the entire car drive you were, of course lectured by Urokodaki. Then as you arrive you dropped your bag at your room then banged into Sabito's door.

Sabito's POV
Bang bang bang! "SABITO ANSWER THE DAMN DOOR I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" Oh fuck I thought she wouldn't care about it in the end of the day. "Im not gonna because I know you're gonna beat me like always" I said backing away from the door. "YOU DESERVE IT AFTER ALL, I GOT DETENTION BECAUSE OF YOU!" "Can we talk it out?" "HELL NO, DUMBASS" "i don't care if I'm a dumbass because I'm your dumbass" I responded "what?" "Huh?" I responded back still smirking. I stopped smirking and jumped up like 5 feet in the air when (Y/n) fucking kicked the door down and it flew to the wall like what you see in cartoons. My smirk turned into a small frown and my eyebrows just flew up to my forehead as well. "Holy shit Y/n Calm down!" When I looked at her she practically looked like Kushina from Naruto which was scary as hell. "DONT MAKE THOSE STUPID SNEAKY COMMENTS AT ME SIR!" And Sabito mentally noted to himself to not piss off Y/n.