My precious seashell |Chapter 2

"Ow be gentle (Y/n)" Sabito said as you were healing his wounds after you beaten him. Giyuu on the other hand was used to hearing (Y/n) and Sabito fighting but it would bore him sometimes. Giyuu then opened the room that (Y/n) and Sabito were in and walked in.

                               Giyuu's Pov
I walked in the room that Sabito and (Y/n) were in and saw the both of them sitting on the bed both of there eyes were on me. "Sabito, you seriously need to be less irreverent to (Y/n), it's annoying that you don't take her home." Giyuu said in a bored tone but he only said that to try to Obviate the awkward quietness. I heard Sabito growl in anger and was about to get up to say something but (Y/n) stopped him and yanked him back on the bed "Sabito stop being a brat and let me continue healing your wounds." (Y/n) said. She saved me there! I thought. I then yawned feeling somnolent which caused (Y/n) to yawn. "Well, if you need me I'll be sleeping in my room." those were my last words before I locked my door, flicked my lights and collapsed on my bed. I hope (y/n) is alright because I could feel an Amorous aura when Sabito is with (y/n).

                               Sabito's Pov
My god... where do I even start. (Y/n) is so Seraphic, she's my precious sea shell. I always prattle about her in my journal though I know if I told (Y/n) my feelings she will just be scared of me, so I will have to keep this Mendacious act, I must be patient so my precious seashell will be mi- "SABITO!" (Y/n) yelled which I flung my head up away from her lap. "Are you alright? I called you like 5 times, I'm done cleaning your wounds so you can go to bed." (Y/n) said. "Sorry, I was feeling sleepy and yea I'm alright" I giggled and lied to (Y/n).

I then went to my room and made sure I locked my door on the way in. I wasn't sleepy at all, not one ounce of sleepiness. I then sat at my desk and opened a drawer to reveal normal supplies but the last drawer contains.... P̸r̸i̸v̸a̸t̸e̸ t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸s ...
I then took a black pen clicking it a few times and made sure it was good by scribbling on a scrap of paper. Yep it's good I thought and began writing plans for the next step of my plan. (Author-Chan: this is giving me DDLC vibes XD) after a little bit I was done, I then slapped my book closed and put it away quietly but I soon heard the sound of my doorknob Turning and out of panic I slammed the drawer closed. Wait... I then facepalm myself putting my fingers in the bridge of my nose. I'm stupid I forgot I locked my door. I then walked to the door and unlocked it. It was my adopted brother. Giyuu. I secretly despised him. Him and (Y/n) have such a good brother and sister relationship that it sickens me. I̸t̸ s̸i̸c̸k̸e̸n̸s̸ m̸e̸ s̸o̸o̸o̸o̸ m̸u̸c̸h̸. "Yes, Giyuu?" I asked in annoyance. "What is it with you and (Y/n)?" "What do you mean?" "Drop the stupid act! You know exactly what I mean!!" Giyuu yelled at me. "So what if you do know? I just have to make sure you don't get in the way" I responded to him.

Our eyes were glowing in the dark house since everyone is supposed to sleep right now. Giyuu's dark blue angered eyes looked at my calm lavender eyes, they were like wisteria trees, while Giyuu's were like the deep ocean. "I will make sure (Y/n) is safe because of the way your acting isn't okay!" Giyuu said before storming off but I wanted to say one more thing before he left. "(Y/n) will be mine regardless, and if you DO butt in u won't hesitate to hurt you.

                             Giyuu POV
He's fucking psycho I thought to myself. "(Y/n)... please trust me."